Chapter 3 Danger!

Wha... Did you.. You just say "Morning?".... he nodded. But I thought you were mute? I could talk but it's hard for me, he said.
Well that's good that you're trying I smiled. Now could you let me go? He shook his head no. Please! I have a life that I would like to spend living and doing things that I like to do, not being isolated here.

(Michael's pov)

But... I want... You.. You give m..me company and I'm always lonely and everyone thinks I'm a monster. She widend her innocent cute eyes that I could just stare at all day. Wait you want... She was then stopped by a loud bang coming from inside the house. I'll be right back please stay here. She nodded. I grabbed my knife and went downstairs as quiet as a mouse, seeing cops in my house stirred anger in me, I waited for one to wander away and then grabbed him slitting his throat with my butcher knife, then realizing they weren't cops they were robbers, I went to get the 2 other robbers, wondering where they went I heard a loud cry and voice saying "Let me go! Michael please help me!" It was Y/n voice! I quickly ran upstairs and found the 2 robbers carrying away y/n. I went after them thinking they were faster then me. Guessing they never heard the phrase "No matter how fast you run, Michael walks faster."

(Your pov)

I struggled to get out of the 2 robbers grip but couldn't I cried and yelled but it didn't do anything and they just kept running. I yelled again, Let me go! Who are you?! But the robbers ignored me. Then I said, you're gonna be so dead when Michael Myers catches you, hoping that'll scare them and drop me but they just laughed and kept on going. I saw Michael and he was going after them.

(Michael's pov)

Those fucking pieces of shit! I yelled in anger while going after them to get my sweet y/n back. I was able to catch up and grab one of them putting my hand around his throat and strangling him to death. I could just hear poor y/n cries and I could see the terrified look on her face while the guy kept running with her. He got to a car and threw y/n in and sped off thinking he lost me but little did he know I was on the top of the car. I looked down at the window and the guy started swerving trying to get me off and poor y/n was scared shitless. Then the robber wasn't able to control the swerve anymore making him hit his head on the window shattering it and making his head bleed.

(Your pov)

I was so scared and so afraid I thought for sure I was gonna die. But then I saw the robber's head just bleeding from the glass window and saw Michael grab him and started stabbing him numerous times after the man was completely dead Michael grabbed me carrying me bridal-style and jumped off the car.