Chapter 4 Safe and loved

He brought me back to his house and laid me down in his bed. I looked at him and asked, why did you save me? He answered because I have this weird feeling inside me that doesn't want to let you go or let you get hurt. I wanna protect you. My eyes widened by what he said. Wait so- I was cut off by him. Y/n I'm falling in love with you he said softly in his low deep voice. M...Michael.. But.. you're a killer.. You kill though.. You don't love, he put his finger on my lips to quiet me. I know, I know he said, everyone thinks I'm a monster because I kill people he sighs. I put my hand on Michael's masked face, I don't think you're a monster Michael. I think your sweet, kind, and caring and I'm falling in love with you too, putting my face into his chest and nuzzling him. He was shocked and put his hand on my head and combed his fingers through my hair.

(Michael's pov)

Y/n was nuzzling my chest as I was running my fingers through her hair, I couldn't believe I was actually near a human without killing them. For the first time I felt happy and loved. I looked down at y/n to see she fell asleep in my arms. She just looked so cute falling asleep peacefully in my arms I just wanted to keep her in my arms forever.