Chapter 11 The walk that ended horrible.

(Time skip)

The next day I decided to go for a walk but I wanted Michael to come along so I asked him if he wanted to tag along with me. He was very unsure considering he was a serial killer that almost everyone knew and Dr. Loomis was also out for him. So?.. I asked. You want to or not? I guess he replied slowly still unsure if he should. Oki! I smiled. But first you need to take a shower. He looked at me and said ok and walked off to go take a shower.

I decided to make some breakfast while I waited on him to be done with his shower. Once I was finally done eating breakfast I heard foot steps and turned around and gasped as I saw Michael with a towel wrapped around his waist exposing half of his upper body. I smirked a little at the sight of him. Ooooh sexy, but you do know you can't go like that outside? I giggled. Of course not silly, he patted my head and went to change into something different other than his jumpsuit.

(Time skip)

While we were on our walk together my stomach rumbled, Michael tilted his head at the sound, someone hunger? Yea a little bit I replied shyly. Well... Shit, he said. Let's go to a restraunt I smiled shyly. Oh? I don't know, to many people. No one is going to notice you Michael, remember no one knows what you look like without the mask on. Oh okay, he replied casually.

We went in and found a table to sit at. While we both waited for a waiter to ask us what we wanted Michael spotted Dr. Loomis, Shit Shit Shit! What Michael?! I see Dr. Loomis he, replied. We need to get the fuck out of here, he whispered. But before we could even go anywhere Dr. Loomis spotted Michael. Uh oh I said. Run! Michael yelled. So we both started running and I looked back and saw Dr. Loomis calling the police.

We ran back to the house and heard police sirens.