Chapter 9 Sex?

I love you to y/n but why can't we? Because I don't feel good about having... Sex with a killer or anyone for that matter, I replied. You're no fair, he said. I know I'm not fair I smiled and booped his nose, hehe. He did a low deep growl. Aww baby so cute when you get all angry. He raised his knife, oh god NO ahhh I'm sorry! He laughed, I'm joking y/n don't worry he continued to laugh.

(Michael's pov)

I couldn't take anymore of her beauty. I cut her shirt off with my knife, she shrieked, Michael!!! No stop seriously! I don- She was stopped when I started cutting her pants and panties off. Bad Michael! Very bad Michael! I ignored what she said and cut her bra which was the last thing and her naked body was exposed to me. She was laying there I could tell she was very embarresed because her face was turning a bright pink. Aww baby you're blushing, it's adorable. She just laid there not moving or talking. Babe? You okay??.... No response. Y/n I yelled hoping to get her out of whatever trance she was in. Hmm... I think I made her feel abashed... As I was about to explore her soft body with my hands she grabbed me pulling me to her lips and started kissing me very hungrily which confused me but was also relaxing to just feel her lips on mine then she grabbed my hand putting it on her chest and I could feel her heart beat. Michael you are so muscular she said smiling. I smiled back and started for her chest and worked my way exploring her body all the way to her legs. She made some quiet moans as I gently worked my way down feeling about every inch of her. Michael she sighed. I don't really wanna do this I mean if you really want to then go ahead. Wait this doesn't make you happy? I questioned with a puzzled face. No she replied. Oh if this doesn't make you happy then I'll stop. Michael you can if you really want to then do it. No I said, I wanna make you happy not uncomfortable. I got off of her and laid next to her and put my arms around her and pulled her closed to me and we both cuddled.

(Your pov)

He held me tight and I nuzzled his big muscular chest and felt so safe and secure in his arms I never wanted to leave. My loving killer was so adorable. It didn't take me long to fall asleep in his loving arms.