Chapter 5 The Evil voices

The evil voices in my head were saying to me, what are you doing?! You should be killing her not cuddling! Come on Michael snap out of it and kill her already! I ignored the voices but they were starting to get annoying.

-Time skip-

(Your pov)

I woke up and Michael wasn't in bed so I got up and went downstairs to find Michael pacing around. What's wrong Michael? Why are you pacing around like that? I asked. The evil voices in my head are telling me to kill you but I'm ignoring them but they're starting to get on my nerves he replied. I slowly backed up, you..you're wanting to k.. Kill me?! I shrieked. No no Baby! I don't wanna kill you and I won't he said as he slowly walked toward me. I stood there in shock that he called me baby but I also was scared because the voices inside his head were wanting to kill me. He slowly lifted up his mask just to his lips and kissed me. Y/n I would never kill you and I won't let these erm.... Huh? I replied confused.

(Michael's pov)

Arrrgh, the voices are getting to strong for me to ignore. I couldn't take it anymore and my killer personality took over me and put my mask back over my lips took my knife and raised it at y/n and she screamed, Michael! Please no, don't! Try to ignore the voices Michael! Try to! As she shaked and whimpered. I couldn't help it and she moved out of the way in time as I forcefully stabbed it in the wall instead missing her. I turned around and went after her in rage for no reason.

(Your pov)

Michael I screamed! Running away from him but he was starting to catch up and I ran faster then lightning but he was so close to me he grabbed me throwing me into a wall and bleeding from my shoulder the pain hurt so bad I couldn't move.
Someone I just fell in love with is now trying to kill me, I said to myself. Michael was right over me with his butcher knife just ready to kill. Please don't Michael I love you,remember? I said softly. He tilted his head and with all my might got up jumped onto him and lifted his mask up a little bit and kissed him which made him snap out of is killing mode. Michael looked at me horrified of what he had done. Oh my god! I'm so sorry baby! He hugged me gently and I could hear him sniffle under his mask.