Chapter 5 - Leaving it all behind

So I did edit the last chapter a little so go make sure you've read it! It's only towards the end of the chapter. Also I'm planning on writing 2-3 chapters a day, depending on how busy I am! Also it's now going to be the silver lion instead of orange because I was struggling with ideas.

Five months had passed. Helen and David gone, never to be seen again. Every day you three trained, spared, and kept the routine going, every day you grew stronger and better, faster and more agile, more graceful and deadly. Every day it was the same, until it all changed again...

The alarm screamed throughout the training room and red lights were everywhere. You all stopped immediately and checked what was happening, it was Haggar. She was coming. You all ran out of the training room and rose to the garden, were Maria pulled you to your shared room. You grabbed all your things and packed them tightly in the suitcases. You were thankful that you had your camouflage jacket, it was starting to get cold. You grabbed your things and Maria grabbed hers and you both ran to the bathroom and living room, collecting your last scattered items. Lucas had packed 4 big, food bags, the one you came with, and 3 other matching ones in different colours, pastel blue for Maria, orange for Lucas and a white one of extras.

Lucas ushered you and your sister down to the training room and as you went down he locked the house and jumped in before the floor of the grassy garden covered the entrance oncemore.

Once in Lucas shut off the alarm and spoke in a calm manner, which shocked you due to the circumstances. "I'm so sorry girls, she is coming faster than I expected." He looked you two dead in the eye, then turned and a wall opened, revealing a large black, white and blue ship. You stared at it as your dad and sister started shovelling the bags into the ship. Maria helped you in and Lucas locked up the base. He climbed in and the ship closed the front, you looked out and stared as the ship ascended into the sky, leaving your home behind, leaving your friends behind, leaving everything you had behind.

It's for the best, to keep them safe. Keep all your friends and 'family' safe.

You are startled when a delicate, British, female voice came out of nowhere. You see a small image of a young woman, probably in her late 20s, with white hair tied in a bun and small marks on her cheekbones appear on a screen on a ship.

"Lucas, what is going on?!" She yelled, "You aren't supposed to be here so soon! What the hell happened?"

Lucas looked at you, then back at the woman. "Haggar was coming to Earth to find us, we had to leave. I'm so sorry this is unexpected Princess." Princess?? "But don't worry, before you say anything I have Maria, and (Y/N)." He moves out of the way and the princess looks at you two.

"Ah, hello Maria! And I presume you are the fabled (Y/N)?" You nod, looking her in the eyes, then moving your eyes to look out of the window. You can't see Earth, how did we get so far, so fast? "Lucas has told me a lot about you, did you know?"

"HAY! You have kept talking to Allura without me?!" Maria exclaims, clearly offended.

"Of course I have! I had to update her that (Y/N) came early! And how her training was going! That was the deal, keep Allura updated so there were no surprises, but Haggar is one sneaky mother fuc-" Lucas was saying until cut off from a deep, male voice.

"Lucas!!" He yelled. "Watch the language, the other paladins may hear you and we don't need you influencing them!" A clear tone of anger crossed with disgust and humour in his voice. He had walked next to the princess and you glance at the screen to see a tall man, around the same age as the princess, with a piece of white hair at the front. It felt like he was looking at you, and he was. "Lucas who is she?"