Chapter 6 - Getting Closer

So hayy, I'm still writing! I can't believe the total reads is like 90 something! I'm so thankful! I really hope you guys are enjoying it! Please comment things you like and/or dislike and what you want to see happen next!! This one is probably going to be longer like the last one! Enjoy! 

Eye Colour = (E/C)

Hair Colour = (H/C)

Hair Length = (H/L)

TW : There will be mentions of depression and self harm.

Keith gives you a hand up off the bed and you walk next to each other down the corridor to the kitchen and dining area.

You walk in and everyone is laughing and talking. Lance gives you a flirtatious smile and a wink, he gestures for you to sit next to him. You decide to sit next to Maria and tap the chair next to you and smile at Keith, he sits and blushes and gives you a bright smile.

"Hay, how come you want to sit next to him and his awful mullet and not me?!" Lance complains as a larger, tan boy hands you a bowl of green goo.

"I'm Hunk," He says, almost cutting off Lance. "This is Pidge," The small girl smiles and waves, then proceeds to talk to Allura about castle defences, "This is Coran," The man with the fabulous moustache waves and also talks to Pidge. "And this is food goo!" Hunk makes a gesture towards the bowl and whispers, "It's better than it looks." Then he sits down himself.

You are amazed that it isn't disgusting! However, everything that's happened these last few days and before make you feel too sick to eat. You just sit, playing with your food while the others finish and leave to their rooms. Now it's only you and the beautiful boy, Keith.

"Hay, you've barely touched your food, what's up?" He asks. Genuine concern and worry in his voice.

"It's nothing, don't worry..." You reply, lying.

"It is, I can tell. I won't push you (Y/N), but always know I'm here for you." He puts a hand on my shoulder. How is he so hot AND kind?

You decide to tell him, his voice was so kind and loving you couldn't help it. "I'm depressed. I have been since I was 14. It's been so hard and only getting worse. And now, these past 5 months, everything has been so different. I can't handle it. I- I-" You stutter, afraid to say it. Keith gives you a look of worry and care. You spit it out. "I cut again, and again, and again. I can't stop." Keith flings his arms around you and hugs you. You hug him back and start crying again.

Keith puts his head up, looking into your big (E/C) eyes. "Can I see? You don't have to but I just want to see if your okay and I want to help and-"

"It's okay Keith." You take off your green camouflage jacket and show him your forearms covered in cuts and scars that haunt you. He hugs you again and talks, soft and quiet.

"Please don't do that again (Y/N). Please. It isn't worth it. I- We, none of us want to see you hurt." He blushes and starts crying. We both hold each other and cry.

"And it probably doesn't help that I haven't slept in 2 days, and that I have had shit sleep for years before that." You say, still bawling. Keith looks at you again. He has stopped crying. 

"C'mon, try and eat, then we'll get you some sleep." Keith starts to let go but you are hesitant at first. He holds you again. "It will be okay, (Y/N). It will. Try, for me. Please?"

"Okay." You whisper. You let go and manage to eat some food goo. Once you ate half of it you were full and stopping, but you decided to force yourself to eat more.

"Hay, hay. Don't force yourself. You've eaten something, that's good." He pushes the spoon away from my face and back into the bowl. " We can work on it. Now lets get you to your room." He stands and offers you a hand up. You take it. How is your hand so soft? So, perfect?  You let go again and blush, he walks to your room, which was across from his.