Chapter 2

A/N: This chapter will have mature content. If you are not comfortable with it, read until it gets to Henry's room, then skip over until there is a row of squiggly lines (~).

I walked along side Henry until we came to a wooden house with cans all over the place. It wasn't very big, but it could fit a few people.

"It's not much, but I don't have anywhere else to go," Henry muttered.

"Looks cozy," I replied, trying to make him feel better. "C'mon. I've never been inside your house."

"Well, not many people have." He opened the door and let me go in. There wasn't much furniture, but it was nice. "Wanna go up to my room, more places to sit?"

"Sure." We made our way up to his room. "So, why haven't you ever been as bad toward me as you are to my brother?"

"I may sort of have a crush on you and have for a long time," he said with a blush.

I stopped where I was. "You, Henry Bowers, had a crush on me? The girl who pulled away from everyone, including her twin, after her younger brother died?"

"Yeah. You were different from everyone else, not scared of me. I liked it. That and you are probably the hottest thing at our school."

"Wow. Tell me how you really feel." Suddenly, Henry pushed me up against a wall. Not like he wanted to hurt me, but like something else.

"This is how I really feel." He collided his lips onto mine. Sparks flew and I kissed back. Henry wrapped one hand around my waist and braced his other hand on the wall. "You kissed back," Henry said pulling away.

"Y-yeah. And I'm gonna d-do it again." I pulled him into another intense kiss. As the kiss grew more passionate, we pulled away from the wall and went into Henry's room. He closed the door and slammed me against it. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I bit his lip lightly in response, but didn't give it to him.

His hand went from my waist to my ass and squeezed, making me gasp. He wasted no time and slid his tongue into my mouth and battled mine for dominance. He won. He slowly unzipped my leather jacket and threw it across the room as soon as I had shrugged it off.

Henry's kisses quickly trailed from my mouth, along my jawline, and down my neck. I let out a moan as he found my sweet spot and sucked on it.

"Found it," Henry mumbled against my skin. I fumbled with the bottom of his tank top and pulled it over his head. He had a perfectly toned chest and stomach. I bit my lip. "You like what you see?" I nodded. "Good." He took my red crop top and slid it over my head, revealing my black bra. "Damn." He kissed me again and led me over to his bed. I kicked off my boots and layed down on the bed. Henry did the same but layed on top of me.

Henry kissed from my neck, to my collar bone, to my breasts, to my stomach, then to the waistband of my black jeans. He unbuttoned them and slowly slid them down my legs, revealing my white underwear.

"Just for the record, Henry, I've never done this. Gretta and her goons made up those rumors just like the ones about Beverly."

"Just for the record, I don't care if you've ever done this because it's in the past, and I'm right here doing it with you." I smiled and pulled him in for another kiss. I felt his hand go down my side to my hip and trace the edge of my underwear. It sent a shiver down my spine. He slid his hand into the waistband of my underwear and rubbed my clit. I moaned into the kiss.

I gasped as he inserted a finger inside of me and rubbed my pulsating bundle of nerves with his thumb. He added another finger which caused a little pain, but he waited for a couple seconds before thrusting in and out. I moaned repeatedly.

With Henry's free hand, he unclipped my bra and somehow kept himself hovering above me while doing it. I slid my bra off and threw it onto the floor. He started to suck on my sweet spot again, leaving a hickey that I knew wasn't going away any time soon. I began unbuttoning his pant and slid them down his legs until I couldn't reach. A tent had formed in his boxers.

I was so distracted that I hadn't noticed his hand start to take off my underwear. He started to take off his boxers and his member popped out. I clenched my legs together despite his hand down there because it was big. I swallowed hard.

"I'll be as gentle as I can," he whispered as he pulled my legs apart. He lined himself up as my entrance. "You ready?" I nodded. He slowly pushed into me. I winced as he got halfway into me. He held still, letting me adjust to his size. As the pain melted into pleasure, I nodded at him to start thrusting. He started out really slow.

"Henry, faster," I moaned. He did so, continuing to get faster as each second passed. I became a moaning mess as a sudden burst of pleasure soared through my body. "What the fuck was that?"

"I believe that was your g-spot." He continued to thrust into the same spot over and over.

A knot formed in my stomach. "H-Henry, I-I'm gon-n-na..." I released onto his member. He pulled out and released onto my stomach before collapsing onto the bed next to me. He quickly handed me a shirt and cleaned me up before discarding it onto the floor. We were both breathing heavily and covered in sweat. "D-d-damn, Henry. Th-that w-was amazing."

"I agree."

Then a thought hit me. "W-w-what does th-th-this make u-u-us?"

"Well, Y/N Denbrough, will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled. "Y-yes. H-h-h-how will I t-t-tell B-bill?"

"Wait on that. See how this goes first." I cuddled up to him and layed my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me and stroked my hair. "For now, get some rest."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of somebody yelling Henry's name. I sat up and shook Henry awake. He looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning," he muttered.

"Morning. Your dad is calling for you," I replied.

"Shit." He sat straight up, pushing the covers off of us. "We need to get dressed." I nodded and put on my clothes. "Will your parents be worried?"

"No. They don't care as long as I come home at some point."

"Alright." I followed him downstairs were a man sat in a chair with a beer. "Morning, dad."

"Boy, I've been calling for you for ten minutes." The voice was familiar.

"Oscar?" I asked going over to the chair. He turned to face me. "Oscar, it's been too long."

"Y/N, how are you?"

I smiled at him. "I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm good. I didn't expect you to be here."

"I stayed over last night. Henry helped me with a problem and we ended up here."

"Are you two a... thing?"

"Yes. We are a 'thing'. Henry is very good to me."

"I hope so. It was nice seeing you."

"Yeah. You too."

"Henry, do your chores and go hang out with your girlfriend." I giggled. "You tell me if he gives you any trouble."

"Will do, Oscar." I waited while Henry did his chores and walked with him into town.

"So, Y/N, how do you know my dad," Henry asked.

"Well, a couple of months before Georgie went missing, I was walking home from Stan's house when a man came out of nowhere and tackled me to the ground. Your dad was on patrol that night and arrested him. I don't know what would have happened, but your dad may have saved my life."