Chapter 6

Previously:
I left the room and went downstairs. Bad idea...

I screamed as my gaze landed on Oscar's dead body. I turned, ready to bolt upstairs, but was met by the face of It. It picked me up by the throat, grinning evilly.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Henry yelled as he walked out of his room. "I heard..." his voice trailed off when his gaze me the clown's. "Let her go," Henry growled.

"I'd rather keep her. Add her to my collection." That was the last think I heard before everything went black.

Henry's POV

I watched as they just disappeared. I had to get her back. I looked to the floor and saw my father's dead body, my eyes going wide. I couldn't believe it, but I didn't have time. I ran out of the house and grabbed Y/N's bike.

I rode without stopping until I got to her house. Before I knocked, the door opened and Billy stood there.

"H-Henry? What a-a-are you-"

"No time to talk. Round up the Losers. It got her. It got Y/N, and we have to get her back."

"I-I was j-j-just getting ready to g-g-go to Beverly's. I'll get M-Mike and Ben and c-c-call Eddie. Y-you go get R-r-richie and Stan."

"Got it." I got on Y/N's bike again and rode to the arcade. I got inside and spotted Richie at Street Fighter. "Trashmouth, gotta go. It got Y/N."

"What?" Richie replied, not looking from the game.

"The clown. It got Y/N."

"Richie Tozier and Henry Bowers, phone for you," the manager called. We ran to the phone.

"Hello," I answered.

"Henry." It was Bill, he sounded out of breath. "It got Beverly too. Her father is dead on the bathroom floor. There's blood on the wall of her bedroom that says 'you'll die if you try.'"

"Okay. Meet me at Neibolt. We have to fight this thing together." I hung up and turned to Richie. "It got Beverly too. We have to get Stan and go to Neibolt."

"What? No. Are you insane?"

"No, but that clown is. That clown has two of our friends. One of which, you have a crush on, who is also my girlfriend."

"I don't-"

"Don't try to deny it. I see the way you look at her, and don't think that I didn't see you glaring at me in their garage. Look, I don't blame you, but if you care about her or Beverly, you have to help us."

He sighed, adjusting his glasses. "Alright. Let's go get Stan."