Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

I wake up with a jolt and push myself up against an unfamiliar wall. In front of me was a huge pile of toys. Above those toys were floating bodies. I covered my mouth with my hand. Then my gaze shifted to a body that wasn't as high as the others. It was closer to the ground.

I cautiously stood up, slowly walking over to the body. My eyes widened. "Beverly!" I tried jumping and pulling her down, but I wasn't jumping high enough. I grabbed a chair and pulled it under her. From there, I stepped on the chair, but was still too short. "Come on!" I stood on my tip toes. The chair began to wobble, causing me to lose my balance and fall onto my back.

"Better be careful," a voice echoed through the room. Suddenly, the clown jumped on top of me. "I don't want you to hurt that pretty face before I can."

"Not real. You aren't real."

"I'm not real? How's this for real?" The clown stuck its tongue out, licking from my collarbone, up my neck, across my cheek, up to my forehead.

"Get the fuck off of me!"

"I thought I wasn't real."

"You aren't, that s why I'm not screaming for help. That's why I'm not afraid of you."

"You're right, but I will make you fear me."

Henry's POV

The boys and I ran through the sewers, searching for the girls and Bill until we found a room. Bill had run off before everyone had even gotten into the well underneath Neibolt.

"Y/N! Bill! Beverly!" I yelled.

"Henry, look," Ben said, pointing up. The girls were almost right next to each other, floating in the air.

"Y/N!" I ran over to her, jumping just high enough to grab her ankle and pull her down. "Y/N, baby, wake up." Her eyes were open, clouded over, staring out into nothingness. I cupped her face with my hands. "Y/N?" I placed a gentle kiss on her lips, then pressed my forehead against hers. "I love you."

"I-I love you t-too," she replied.

I smiled, pulling her into a hug. "I thought I lost you."

"You c-can't get r-r-rid of me that easily."

"We need to hurry," Stan exclaimed. "We have no idea where either Bill or the clown are."

"You l-lost m-m-my brother?"

Y/N's POV

"You l-lost m-m-my brother?" I asked, pulling away from Henry. "Are you kidding me?"

"No," Stan replied.

"Bill!" I heard splashing. "I'm coming." I ran to the other side of the pile of toys where I found Billy standing in front of... Georgie. "Bill?"

"Where have you guys been," Georgie asked. "I've been trying to get out of here." I heard Henry run up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me. "He said I could have the boat back and go home with Y/N." I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Was she fast?" Bill asked.

"I couldn't keep up with it."

"She, Georgie. We call boats she."

"Take me home, Billy. I want to go home with you and sissy. I wanna be with mom and dad. I wanna go home."

"I wanna take you home. I want you to come home with us."

"I love you, Billy."

"I love you too." He put a weird gun up to Georgie's head.

"No," I yelled. I tried running up to them, but Henry caught me. "Bill!"

"But you're not Georgie." He pulled the trigger and a metal stick buried into Georgie's forehead. Suddenly, Georgie's body began spasming on the ground. My eyes widened as the body changed from Georgie into the clown.

"Kill it!" Everyone yelled. "Kill it!"

"It's not loaded," Mike yelled.

"Shit," I muttered. "Bill. D-don't. It's not loaded!"