Sixty 6

SHEMAR's POINT OF VIEW

I called Cheryl I don't know how many times and now I'm starting to worry. I even called Toni and she told me that she had been gone for almost 5 hours now. It was now 9:00 pm and I didn't know what to do. Anything could have happened and now I'm pissed because not knowing where my wife nor my child is makes me scared as hell.

I called once more and continued to walk back and forth in our bedroom.

"Answer the phone." I whispered to myself as I then sat on the edge of the bed. She's never done this before. Ever.

No answer. I sighed and threw my phone on the couch.

————————-
CHERYL's POINT OF VIEW

"Ma'am. Are you okay?" A woman asked me through the window. She tapped on it and that's when I opened my eyes. I looked at her and then I looked around. Did I have a car wreck?

I rushed to look back at Mari to see if she was okay- she was...and all she was doing was crying loudly. I guess it scared her.

"Huh?" I asked her. I then put my hand on my forehead and felt that there was blood.
"Ah, shit." I said as I flinched at the touch. It hurt.

"Okay, baby. Hold on." I told Mari.

"Ma'am. I almost hit you. I'm happy that you somehow stopped because if you would have kept going, it would have been a bad wreck. You did kinda stop really hard." She told me. I nodded my head.

"I'm fine. Thanks." I said as I gave her the thumbs up.

"You sure? Ma'am. You fell asleep." She told me.

"I know. I-...I know. I'm just gonna call my husband to come and pick me up. Thank you." I said. She nodded her head and looked at my forehead.

"Okay." She then said. "I just came to check on you." She then added. Next, she walked away.

I then waited for the woman to leave. Next, I got out of the car and went to get in the backseat with Mari.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I should have listened to Daddy, I know." I said as I took her out of her car seat and started to hug her. I'm so happy that nothing worse happen- thank God that woman was paying attention.

Mari continued to cry and as of right now, my head was hurting like hell.

I reached towards the front and grabbed my phone. Shemar called me so many times. I knew that he was gonna be upset with me.

"Cheryl?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" He yelled through the phone.

"I need for you to come and get us, Shemar. We were almost in an accident but thankfully the person stopped. Also, somehow my car stopped as well after I fell asleep." I told him.

"Fell asl-....ugh, Tell me where you are. Are you and Mari okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, we are. I-...I kinda hurt my head but it's only because we stopped kinda fast."