6-19-18

Imma tell this shit in story form cause idk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you eat one of those strawberry ice creams?" My stepmom, Vanessa, asked, popping into my room suddenly.
I felt my face burning, as it always did when I knew I was about to get in trouble.
"No," I said calmly.
Vanessa looked at me, obviously not believing. "Fine, all ask your dad."
I knew my dad would say it wasn't him, and then my stepmom would go any length to get me to admit I was guilty. She loved doing that.
I put a hand on my burning face, sighing. As I waited, I picked up my book and continued reading.
Vanessa came back in, holding the wrapper of the ice cream. I was such an idiot! I should have hidden it! Ugh!
"Well, your dad said it wasn't him. So do you wanna tell the truth now?"
I took a deep breath, for some reason my face wasn't burning. "It wasn't me, I swear."
"That means your dad is lying. I can put him on speaker phone if you'd like, that way you can hear him say it," Vanessa hissed.
"No, I believe him, but it wasn't me!" I didn't know why I was still lying. I just knew I'd get in the same amount of trouble either way.
"I'll ask him again!" She exited the room.
I was thinking of all the things I could say to her, when the truth came out, as it always did.
Lying isn't a crime.
I'm sorry someone didn't tell you the truth, princess.
I know you've lied before, why are you making a big deal of it?
Vanessa came back again, her eyes narrowed. "Your Dad and I both know it's you."
I gulped, knowing there was nothing I could say that could counter that.
"My throat was hurting," I said in a feeble voice. It was the truth, but it still sounded like a lie.
"You're a liar. All you do is ever lie!"  My stepmom growled angrily. I flinched, wondering how she came to that conclusion.
"My throat hurt," I repeated.
"You could have gotten medicine!" Vanessa said, pissed that she hadn't gotten the truth right away, like she thinks she deserves.
"I wasn't sure if you'd let me, because you weren't awake," I responded truthfully. She was very touchy with anyone else putting their hands on anything. Especially medicine, because they don't trust me at all.
I'd probably overdose just for the fun of it. :>
"It's better than getting a damn ice cream! You could have just gotten the throat numbing stuff!"
"Oh..." I hadn't realized I could do that.
She stomped away.

I payed for my actions later. She gave me a horrible lunch, a baloney sandwich (she knows I despise baloney), with water. I know it's more than I lot of people get, but I've got a weak stomach and I hate the taste and texture of baloney.
She went out to go smoke and slammed the door super hard, I whispered, "Sorry you didn't get your way, princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yeah, when my dad gets home, I'm fucking dead. Like.
My stepmom will dance on my grave.
Sigh.
Just a liar.