9-20-18

Well... hahahahaha! LOADS of shit has been happening! It's just WONDERFUL.

First off, I got rejected/lied to I guess?

I asked my crush out, and she said that she didn't know me that well, and maybe the answer would change once she spent more time with me. Which I fair, because we've only know each other for like— four weeks??

But she literally WENT AND HOOKED UP WITH A GIRL SHE KNEW FOR TWENTY MINUTES.

I was slightly offended.... like, boi. Don't lie to my face, just SAY NO.

Secondly, what happened:

My stepmom had just been being bitchier than usual!

Third: School has been kinda hard for me, like— with my ex having one of my oddest classes with me, it's kinda awkward cause he sits right behind me..

Funny story: we were walking in the hallway, and he was walking behind me, saying something about being hungry. I spread my arms out in a T post, stopping right there. He hit my arm and kept walking and I died- it was so fucking funny. XD

Yeah so.. school sucks already, math is kindaaa hard I guess????

And literally just happened a few minutes ago! It's about 9:30 right now, here...

I was doing a creepypasta roleplay with my best friend, and HER MOM SAW. Literally two characters were getting married (it was adorable hhhhsbsjsnsisns), and then a bitch crashed the party, and basically killed the bride.... she wasn't responding to me for like twenty minutes, and I just randomly remembered a fact: Kate is scared of flashlights! Aaaand... uhhh... you probably don't know who Kate is.

RIP you! :)

Okay, so I texted her that!

(Random fact: Kate is scared of flashlights.)

Because we use parenthesis when not talking in roleplay.

So I got a text back a few minutes later (her mom is basically my mom, but I think I ruined it.. :/ I'm a fuckup as always), saying, "Who is this......."

And I know for a fact that my best friend has me saved 'Best Friend' in her phone.. so I was kinda confused.

I said, 'this is *insert my name here*.'

And she was like, "This is mom........ Very upset at the moment....."

I felt my face heat up, and instantly thoughts "oh fuck! She saw all our fucking roleplay shit! CUSSING, GORE, BLOOD!"

Then she said, "(best friend) has lost her phone for the night"

And I was like... "Oh...... alright.."

So... I'm wondering... is she mad because my bestie isn't supposed to be on her phone last 7:30, or is she mad because of the roleplay?

My best friend said she saw some of our texts earlier, and seemed fine with it.. so...

And she's only getting her phone taken until morning...

I'm so confused and I wanna die. :D