Intro: summary

Once you turned 18 you received a soulmate tattoo, the tattoo consisted of your soulmates name and birthday on a random place of your body. The placement of the tattoo determined what type of relationship you would have with the other. For example, if your tattoo was placed on your wrist and forearm your relationship would be more soft and loving, and if your tattoo was placed on your collarbones, neck, or stomach, your relationship would be more passionate and sexual.

Lee Jeno was 17 years old and was turning 18 in a few months, he had no idea who his soulmate was going to be or where his tattoo would be placed. He had always rejected anyone who confessed to him even if he found them slightly attractive, if he didn't feel a soulmate connection then he wouldn't start a relationship with them. He was the type of boy that was very loyal and cared very much about his soulmate and the rules of only loving your soulmate. Na Jaemin was the complete opposite.

Jaemin was a very carefree human, he didn't care about rules or what people thought of him. He was 17 and didn't have to worry about his soulmate for almost half a year. Jaemin was known to be a flirt, he was clingy and flirty and was always hanging off a boy or had girls hanging off of him. He didn't care about the soulmates rule, he didn't give a shit about waiting for his soulmate.

The two boys shared the same high school and most of the same classes, of course jeno knew who he was but he couldn't say if the other knew him.

Jeno felt bad for the younger's soulmate, who could do that to the one they're supposed to love whole heartedly?

Day after day, jeno waited for his birthday to approach and for his soulmate tattoo. It was the only thing he cared about for the last months leading into April.

——————————————————————————

aye aye aye, another nomin story because I loveeeee nomin :))

- j