epilogue

Actual smut warning
ahead, this is the end.

"babyyyy" jeno whined and made grabby hands at jaemin to stay in bed with him. "What princess?" jaemin cooed back and smirked at the older, a blush creeping its way onto jeno's face. "Don't call me that, I'm not a princess" jeno pouted and jaemin only smiled teasingly at him. "no you're my princess, now what do you want?" he asked and jeno huffed in annoyance. "Come backkk I miss youuu" jeno whined and jaemin rolled his eyes, he needed to pee badly. "I'm just going to the bathroom oh my god" jaemin laughed and quickly ran out, leaving jeno to huff and pout on their bed alone.

The two were about three years into college now, attending the same school as Mark and their other friends. It was Korea's college for fine arts, like SOPA but instead it was college. Jaemin, jeno, and Jisung were taking dance classes as well as other minors while donghyuck, chenle and renjun took vocal classes. Mark was in all of them, studying dance and performance as well as everything else. The group of 7 was finally complete again, stronger than ever with their final member back with them once again.

Jisung and chenle were renjun's soulmates in the end, both receiving their tattoos their senior year and attending college in their freshman year now. The trio were stronger than ever, having fights as a normal couples would but 10x worse since there were three. They managed to get through it all though, renjun treating them like his babies but also getting treated like a baby from them as well. It was a weird thing between the three but everyone loved them nonetheless.

Jaemin eventually came back from the bathroom, teasing jeno a little more. "finally! you took so long nana my heart was breaking" jeno whined and fake cried, reaching out for jaemin to come to him once again. "sorry jen, I was busy" jaemin smirked and walked slowly towards the bed, jeno knew this wasn't going to end up in cute morning cuddles.

"don't you dare na jaemin! You topped me last time this isn't fair!" Jeno whined and crossed his arms over his chest, jaemin smirked and approached closer. "I can top again, you're acting more like a baby than a sexy dom" jaemin said and crawled onto the bed, jeno keeping a pout on his face. "so! I can still top you, I can make you scream whenever I want" jeno said and his tone of voice dropped an octave lower. Jaemin may have felt that, his boxers tightening.

"mm you're right, but right now I wanna fuck you till you can't walk okay?" jaemin said, his voice rough and deep but smooth and honey like at the same time. Jeno gulped before nodding his head, his body slowing down and eyes hazing. Jaemin smirked before he crawled closer to the older, pushing jeno's chest to where he was laid down on his back. Jaemin crawled over him and sat himself on jeno's stomach, cupping jeno's jaw with his hands and began to kiss and suck on jeno's neck lightly.

"mm jaemin, please just kiss me already" jeno whined but leaned his head back to give jaemin more room to his neck, jaemin only smirked against the older's skin and moved onto the next spot making sure he left marks where everyone could see them the next day in class. "j-jaemin please" jeno whined again, his eyes clenched shut and chest moving up and down heavily. Jaemin had left a good amount of hickeys by now, moving his face up to crash his lips against jeno's. Jaemin had a hand in the older's hair and one still cupping his jaw, moving his body against jeno's as a satisfied groan left the older's mouth.

Jaemin was taking control but jeno was still a little reluctant, slipping his tongue in jaemin's mouth and holding on to the boys waist as their lower bodies moved down on each other's. Jaemin knew jeno was trying to take control but he wouldn't let him, he knew how to get jeno to crumble underneath him.

Jaemin continued to kiss jeno roughly, their tongues fighting against each other and moans escaping their lips as their bodies pressing together and creating friction. Jaemin was slowly gaining his dominance back, the hand on jeno's jaw slowly trailing down jeno's body and under his shirt. He knew once he did this jeno's games would end, he was going to take control now.