十二

When Jeno came home later that night his mom instantly bombarded him with questions like, "so who's your soulmate?" , "where is your tattoo?" , and "can I meet them?" Jeno laughed and felt his face grow red from embarrassment, his father just sat and watched the two but he was interested as well.

"Well-uh you've met him already" jeno started and his mom squealed at the mention of the gender, "and my soulmate tattoo is here" jeno pointed to his hip and his mom quickly made her way over to jeno to get a better look. "Just tell me his name, show me it cmon honey" his mom begged and his father chuckled from behind him. Jeno sighed and lifted his shirt up a bit and moved his pants down just a little bit to reveal his boxers and outline of his hip.

"Where is it?" His mom asked again and jeno turned a bright red, damn was this embarrassing. He let out a deep sigh before moving a part of his boxers out of the way to reveal the name written on his skin. His mother gasped and blushed before reading the name carefully, it sure was placed in a not so innocent spot and she wasn't sure how to react.

"August 13th, 2000?" His mom said in a questioning tone and jeno moved his hand to reveal the name. "Na... Jaemin?" his mom read and racked her brain for any recollection of the boy. Jeno was sooo embarrassed and just wanted to run up to his room and hide, maybe cuddle with jaemin because he missed him already.

"Honey it's that jaemin boy that spent the night last night, don't you remember?" His father explained and his mom gasped in surprise, "that jaemin! Oh my gosh jeno why didn't you tell me this morning?!" His mom exclaimed and freaked out once again. "Well one, you didn't ask. And two, it was too early to even talk about it" jeno said and really wished he could get out of there. "Well then, I approve of him" his mom said. "And use protection, I'm not dumb. I know what it means to have your tattoo in a place like that" his dad finished and jeno felt like he was going to die in embarrassment. "alright thanks! Will do, gottagonow!" Jeno rushed out and practically sprinted to his room.

He plopped down onto his bed face first and screamed into his pillow. "Why do parents have to be so weird?" He mumbled and screeched again.

After he had finally calmed down jeno had turned to lay on his back, he threw his shirt off a while ago because it was way too hot in his room. He traced his stomach with his fingers softly and felt a pang in his heart, he really missed jaemin. Maybe it was apart of the whole soulmate thing but he felt that he missed the younger boy more and more now that he knew the boy was meant to be his forever.

Jeno sighed and played with the hem of his jeans, jaemin's name sticking out just a little bit. He traced his fingers along his abdomen and down to his hip, he felt something weird in his stomach. Something not normal and not innocent, he groaned but pulled his jeans down a little more. He sighed deeply and stared at the name on his hip and v line as he traced his finger along the small and pretty letters.

who knew jaemin could be my soulmate? Never would I have thought in a million years that he would be, but I'm damn glad he is. Jeno thought and felt that weird feeling in his stomach and chest again. "Jaemin really messes with me, even when he's not here" he mumbled to himself and let out another deep sigh.

He felt his phone vibrate from the other side of the room and he smiled at the distraction from his thoughts, he grabbed it but instantly rolled his eyes in a playful manner seeing that it was no other than jaemin himself texting jeno.

He opened the messaging app and clicked on jaemin's name, a picture was loading as jeno read the message that was below it.

It read as 'I miss you' and jeno smiled and blushed, his smile would quickly disappear once the picture loaded. It was of jaemin's neck and collarbones, the picture didn't show his face but instead stopped at the boys jawline. He felt his stomach churn and his chest tighten, his breathing got heavier and he really hated the effect the younger boy had on him.