Jeno's 18th birthday was approaching way quicker than he liked, of course before he didn't mind but now that he had jaemin he hated having his birthday so near. April 23rd was only in a couple of days and jeno was spending all of his time with jaemin, it wasn't anything new but he wanted to cherish his time with jaemin as much as he could.

"Nana?" Jeno asked softly, running his hands through the younger's hair. They were situated where jeno was laying on his back on his bed and jaemin was cuddling into his chest, their legs intertwined and jaemin's head tucked underneath jeno's chin. Jaemin hummed in response, he was too lazy and comfortable to move and speak properly. "You'll be with me on my birthday right?" He asked curiously, he really wanted the younger to be there. Jaemin hummed again and shook his head yes softly, of course he would be there. He wouldn't wanna be any where else than with jeno.

"Come here" jeno whined and sat up, leaning on his headboard. jaemin now had his arms around jeno's waist and his head in his lap. "mmmm whyyy" he whined and jeno giggled. "You're so cute, sit up baby" jeno tugged on the younger's arms to pull him up, eventually jaemin complied and pulled him self up. He was now sitting on his knees in between jeno's legs, "nanaaaa, come hereee" jeno whined and made grabby hands at the younger, jaemin's heart warmed and he felt his stomach flutter.

Jaemin smiled and moved to where he was sitting on jeno's lap softly, he had his knees placed on both sides of jeno's legs and his arms around the boys neck. Jeno had moved his legs from laying straight out to bent, causing jaemin's body to shift closer to him. Jaemin's bottom was sitting on jeno's crotch and he rested his back against the older's knees, jeno had his arms around jaemin's waist and had to look up at the younger slightly. Jeno smiled and lifted his head up to give jaemin a quick kiss on the lips, jaemin blushed and moved his hands to where they were cupping jeno's cheeks and jaw.

"You're so pretty Nana" jeno cooed and his eyes wandered around jaemin's face, he thought the younger was truly the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Jaemin blushed and smiled brightly at the older, his hands still cupping the boys face softly. "And you're so handsome NoNo" jeno giggled at the nickname and jaemin felt his heart swell some more.

They stayed like that for a while, just relishing in the others beauty. They didn't need a conversation or their lips against the others to occupy time, just sitting in silence staring at the other was good enough for them.

Jaemin remembered that jeno's birthday was coming up this Monday and he was terrified, he felt his heart break a little and a pout made its way to his face just thinking about jeno leaving him to love someone else. It's not like they were dating or anything but he sure did feel something for the older boy and it sucked, this is why he didn't fall In love.

Jeno noticed the pout form on the boys face and thought he was still cute but hated that he seemed distressed. "Baby what's wrong?" Jeno asked and rubbed circles on the younger's hip. Jaemin felt his heart rate jump up and sadness creep it's way up his throat. "N-nothing" his eyes burned and he just wanted to leave. "Jaemin baby, don't lie I know somethings up" jeno said sympathetically, his heart hurt at the sight of jaemin almost crying.

"I-I-uh-I just r-really don't want this to end" jaemin almost broke down into tears, his heart was hurting and he felt like throwing up. "Hey, jaemin baby it's okay, it won't end I promise." Jeno started and held onto jaemin's waist tighter, "for all we know, you could be my soulmate" he continued and jaemin felt hot tears roll down his cheeks. "But w-what if I'm not?" He asked and choked on his tears. "Don't think like that Nana" jeno said and pulled jaemin closer to him, their chests touching with jaemin's arms holding onto jeno's neck tightly.

He hated the fact that he was feeling like this, he never broke down in front of anyone before. Never.

Eventually jaemin stopped crying and jeno pulled him into a sweet kiss and wiped his stray tears away. "Everything will be okay Nana, I promise" jeno said and kissed the side of jaemin's mouth softly.

Jeno laid his legs down and moved to where jaemin's head was resting on his stomach, with his arms around jeno's waist. jeno carded his hands through the younger's hair as Jaemin clung onto his waist tightly and fell asleep quickly. jeno's legs were on both sides of his hips while his chest laid on jeno's crotch area. Jeno eventually fell asleep as well with thoughts of jaemin all over his mind.

Hey if you read this with the background as black then that ^ will look way nicer lmao

Anyways, how about some fluff and angst for ya :) the birthday will be the next chapter I swear

I love you guys!!

-j