十六

Jaemin's birthday was coming really soon and jeno was as excited as ever, on the other hand jaemin felt uneasy and scared. He wasn't sure why but something just didn't feel right in his mind, he knew jeno was his soulmate from the night they found his tattoo spot and the feelings he felt, but it was like something was missing and jaemin didn't know why.

"Baby come here I miss youuu" jeno whined and jaemin chuckled softly, he was going to ignore the uneasy feeling for as long as he could.

He walked over to the other boy and wrapped his arms around the older's waist, tucking his head in jeno's neck and pressing their bodies together as much as he could.

"I love you" jeno mumbled and jaemin felt his heart stop, of course he loved jeno but why was he holding back? "I-I love you too" he mumbled and hugged the older tighter, jeno shrugged off the stutter and hugged his boyfriend closer.

_____________________________

Meanwhile, Renjun was sulking in his bedroom. Pouting at the name on his arm and feeling heartbreak at Chenle's name still inked into his skin.

He thought back to how jaemin and him had met for the first time, long before he knew jeno and his other friends.

Renjun was 16 at the time while jaemin was 15, they were both fresh into high school and vulnerable. Jaemin was a sweet and soft boy unlike how he is now, renjun fell in love with him quickly. The younger's flirty personality and pretty smile drew him in quick but they only remained as friends. They were best friends in fact, maybe a little more but that didn't last long.

Once they hit their sophomore year jaemin had become more rebellious and less touchy and soft with renjun. He would sneak out of the house and go to parties and made friends with older people, renjun hated it but he stuck by the younger through it all.

His love for jaemin never changed, it was always there and constant. Even when he caught the younger making out with a younger boy at a party and when he would show up with new people everyday. Renjun stuck with him throughout it, missing the warm cuddles and cute kisses on the cheek.

In their junior year Renjun met Chenle, his love for jaemin died and he was barely even friends with him anymore. Instead of pining over a boy who didn't care for him anymore, he went after a boy who returned his feelings.

Of course when Renjun turned 18 Chenle's name was inked on his skin and he forgot all about jaemin, the boy was erased from his mind and he payed no other attention to him or anyone else besides chenle and his close friends.

That was until jeno came along, once jeno came along everything started to crumble underneath him. Everything was wrong and of course he loved jeno and cared for him as a friend but once the boy brought jaemin along it all changed.

Renjun tried to ignore his feeling for jaemin and he tried to stay friends with him but it was hard, it was hard because jeno changed him. He changed him back to the nana he knew before, just slightly rebellious but as soft as ever. Renjun knew it was over for him when jaemin's name appeared on his skin that one summer night, he hated it but loved it at the same time.

____________________________

Chenle still loved renjun, he loved him with all his heart but the older boy was hurting him. Tearing him apart and ripping him to shreds, he felt like he was dying but Jisung was there to comfort him.

Jisung was always there for him, always there to protect him and make him feel better. Chenle might've been heartbroken and crazy but he felt like he loved Jisung more than he loved renjun, and in his mind it wasn't bad to think that way. Chenle hadn't gotten a tattoo yet, maybe this is the universe telling him that he wasn't meant to be with renjun but with someone else. He thought that someone was Jisung, the boy holding him in his arms right now and calming him down.

Chenle felt safe with Jisung, loved and cared for. He felt loved and babied with renjun but now he feels used and like trash. He wasn't going to act like everything was fine, he saw the tattoo forming on the older's arm. He saw it and renjun lied about it.

He was beyond hurt and confused and probably out of his right mind, but he turned around in Jisung's arms and pushed the boy down on the bed they were sitting on. His body sitting on the younger's lap and his hands caressing the younger's face, tears streaming down his cheeks and Jisung's face red and flustered.

Before Jisung could even mutter a word out chenle smashed his lips against the others, kissing him like his life depended on it and Jisung kissed right back.

No words could describe how the two felt but it was something special, something chenle never felt with renjun before and he didn't want it to stop.

Hi yes, short filler chapter to give you backstories and move the plot along

Hi yes, short filler chapter to give you backstories and move the plot along. Now we know about renjun and jaemin and about chenle and Jisung, as well as how jaemin is feeling about everything.

I hope this helped you understand more of what's happening, I tried my best lol

Also, if you didn't know, I finished "stupid for you" and there's a new book out that I've recently published. It's called "Empathy" and its a kinda horror/video game style story for nct dream, it has all your fav ships in it (especially nomin) and I have 2 chapters up already and the third coming soon. It would mean a lot if you guys checked it out, I'm actually really proud of how it's turned out so far :,))

I love you guys and thanks for reading! Oh & thanks for 2k reads on this book <33

- j