#OTP

A/N: The above picture is a drawing of Sanja as done by my sister

"HELLO EVERYONE!! And welcome back. I'm sorry for not publishing for a while but those of you in high school will understand when I say, finals!"

"Finally. I was starting to think I was free of this place!" Shadow said.

"Shut up. You don't even go to school!" Imeda retorted.

"That's cause I'm too smart for school," Shadow replied.

"Haha. Funny joke," Imeda scoffed.

"Can we just get on with this? I've had enough of your bickering," Amy said.

"YEAH! I've been waiting for this chapter for forever!" Sanja yelled.

"FINE. EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Imeda yelled, "Our first Dare are dates for specific couples my sister picked out!"

"That's me!" Crystal yelled, popping out of nowhere.

"Who am I with?" Rouge asked.

"The couples are... Silver and Amy, Shadow and Blaze, Sonic and Cream, Tails and Rouge, Knuckles and Maria. I literally picked the most random ones I could think of. Except Shadaze and Silvamy. #OTP!" Crystal told them.

"TIME FOR AWKWARDSNESSS LETS GOOOOO!!" Imeda yelled, clapping her hands.

-=+=- Silvamy -=+=-

"Sooooooo," Silver started, putting his hands on the table.

Silver and Amy had been sent to a romantic restaurant. Not the one they usually go to, a different one.

"You don't need to be awkward with me, Silv. We're friends," Amy told him.

"Just so you know Amy, if you fall in love with me because I am SO IRRESISTIBLE," Silver began.

Amy facepalmed "Silver..."

"I'm with Blaze. And I love her. And you can't change that. We're together. For always," Silver told her.

"First, I would never break up Silvaze, #OTP," Amy started.

"Why is everyone using #OTP?" Silver wondered.

"Second, I'm with Sonic, and third, ew," Amy told him.

"Hurtful. I am good looking, aren't I?" Silver asked.

"Well, lets just say you look like a leaf!" Amy told him.

Silver ran a hand through his hair.

"Is it really like a leaf?" Silver asked, worried.

Amy grabbed his hand out of his hair.

"Lemme fix it,"

She walked up behind him and patted down his hair and grabbed some hair gel.

"Where'd you get the hair gel?" Silver asked.

"I don't know, lazy writing," Amy replied, putting gel into his hair.

After 3 bottles of gel, Silvers hair was finally lying flat. Silvers hair was gelled down in a sort of mullet with bangs.

"I don't know if I like it," Silver said, looking at himself in a mirror.

"Well, you DO LIKE IT!" Amy yelled.

"Fine fine. I like it," Silver told her, scared.

-=+=-Shadaze-=+=-

Shadow and Blaze sat down at the table in their restaurant. Blaze picked up her menu.

"I think I'm gonna go for some pizza," Blaze said.