B O M

"Yah, RM is back!" someone yells as soon as the man leads Jeongguk into a large group house. "Did you get the sushi?"

"No, I forgot," the man - RM, apparently - replies. "But, uh... I brought a friend." RM adjusts so Jeongguk stands in front and slightly off to the side of him, and puts his hands on Jeongguk's shoulders. "This is Jeongguk. Jeongguk, this is... Well, everyone, I guess." Jeongguk's eyes scan the room.

"I'm Suga," the person who had yelled greets cheerfully, and he begins to point around the room. "J-Hope is over there." Jeongguk follows his eyes towards a red-haired man lain on a couch, glasses perched almost to the point of falling off, reading a book Jeongguk doesn't care to place. "And V and Jin are both playing video games in the corner." Jeongguk continues to scan the room until he falls onto the two men sat criss-cross on the floor, both desperately shoving one another as they yell about a game. Apparently, the lilac is beating the blond. "And Jimin is in the bathroom right now, you'll meet him in a second."

Jeongguk blinks and looks straight forward once more, again, lost in his mind, thinking about cars and blood and the cut on his leg and focusing it all towards the tan coloured wall just above Suga's blue hair.

"I don't like playing video games with you," one of the men on the floor claims, dropping the controller and shoving the lilac. "You cheat."

"Jin-hyung, I do not!" the lilac responds, and the blond - Jin - stands up walks off to the hallway. The lilac - V - turns around on the floor and spots the new person in the room. "Ah, you! You play?" Jeongguk finds himself shaking his head, and V turns to another victim. "Uh... J-Hope?"

"No," J-Hope says, promptly and stoically, not removing his gaze from the book. "Namjoon-ssi, no sushi?"

"No," RM - Namjoon - replies. "Didn't have time." Namjoon snaps his fingers and holds up the candy Jeongguk had once been eating. "Got some Chews, though." J-Hope looks up at that and immediately catches the bag thrown his way, eating them as he goes back to his book.

Jeongguk watches all of the exchanges with an almost utmost surprise. He hasn't ever seen this much personality in one room.

"Hey, Jeongguk, you okay?" Namjoon asks him, and as if on cue, Jeongguk shakes his head that no, he isn't. And it's probably the first time he's told the truth in a while. "What's wrong? Do you need to sit down?"

Jeongguk lets himself be led towards the couch next to Suga and he limps as he does so, his head spinning and hurting and his lungs feeling a little constricted with all of the new information, the new people, the new everything.

"What's wrong with your leg?" Suga asks as Jeongguk sits down, and Jeongguk gulps. "Uh... Can I look?"

Jeongguk makes no move of protest as Suga leans down and starts peeling away at the material of Jeongguk's sweats, which had plastered to his wound. As soon as Suga pulls up enough, the blood seeps right back out.

"Aish," Suga curses, pulling the sweats back down. "Jimin can fix that, he-"

As if on cue, someone's head pops out from behind the hallway's wall, blonde hair bouncing.

"Did someone call me?" he asks curiously. "I heard my name."

"Uh, yeah, Jimin, could you maybe...," Suga gestures generally to Jeongguk and his leg, "help this kid out?" Then Suga puts a hand on Jeongguk's shoulder and adds, as an afterthought, "I mean, if that's okay with you. Jimin's good and it looks like it hurts. He can fix you up at practically warp speed." That earns a chuckle from Jimin.

"Hyung, I'm not a fuckin' miracle worker," he chortles jokingly. "But, uh, yeah. I can help you out, kid."

Jeongguk, without any kind of conscious impulse, actually nods, and he feels himself being helped back to his feet and walked off somewhere else. A bathroom, and he's sat onto the closed lid of the toilet seat.