chapter 1

This is a tvd book but I changed it up a bit.
Hope you enjoy

-----------------
Annie was always put last so It didn't surprise her when Jenna sent her away to some cousins in California saying how she can't handle three teenagers. So for the last three years Annie has lived with her cousin and it has been great but when Annie got her driver license she wanted to go back.

Once Annie got up the courage she called elana.
E- hello
A- hi um i it's Annie
E- oh hey Annie hows it going I know it's been A while since we talked
A-um yeah I just- I just want to come home
E- oh Annie
A- please elana I'll be good o will stay out of everyone's way please I hate it here
E-annie
A- I miss you
E- ok how are you going to get here
A- I have a car I will drive
E- do you know how long it will take
A- Mabey a few days I don't know somewhere around that time
E-ok just call when you are in mystic falls ok
A- ok I love and thank you so much bye
E- love you to bye
- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Who was that" Jeremy asked while holding a bowl of peanuts. Elana turned to him "it was annie"
"Really what did she want" jermery was never very close to Annie.
"She's coming back so we have to clean out her room"
"Ugh are you serious do you know how long that will take"
"Yes Jeremy stop complaing and help me clean it out she should be here in a few days"
Elana said getting annoyed at her brothers attitude.
Stephan and Damon walked in.
"Who should be here in a few days" they looked at each Other Damon rolled his eyes.
Elana turned around surprised but once she saw who it was she relaxed and sighed "Annie our sister"
"How old is she" Damon asked with a smirk.
With Stephan already knowing what he's thinking he said "NO I bet you she's not"
"What makes you think that. You know I'm gonna start looking might as well start with her" Damon replied in a cocky tone. Elana and Jeremy were becoming confused.
"What" elana asked with a small tilt of her head.
"Damon is going to start to look for his mate he's getting lonely and restless" Stephan chuckled out the end with a small smile and shake of his head. "I'm telling you Damon it is not going to be her" both elana and jermey agreed with stephan.
"Yeah she is nothing like you"
Jeremy said.
Elana agreed "Yeah Damon she's actually nice" elana giggled. Tyler walked in with a big smile on his face "elana, Jeremy guess what Annie's coming home" Tyler was practically bouncing on the balls of his feet looking like a 5 year old getting to open a present before christmas.
Elana looked at him with a small smile "Yeah we know we were actually justtalking about her Damon said she might just be his mate but I said no"
Tyler replied "Yeah I agree with elana but if the is any chance that she is you mate you better watch out and be ready" Tyler paused and smiled "I have been talking to her almost everyday that she has been home things changed she" Tyler stutters over his words "umm you know what nevermind"
Elana stared him down with a look in her eye so did Jeremy
"She what Tyler what happened" elana interrogated Tyler while everyone else was staring him down "Well she wasn't hurt or anything" they sighed in relief "She has just changed" Tyler got really quiet and mumbled out "alot"
Damon looked at him "what do you mean alot" with a smirk
"I can't say I really can't I'm sweard to oath. Look I have to go" Tyler was looking at the door wanting to get out. He then ran out the door in a hurry.
Elana huffed and walked to the kitchen, Jeremy went back to the tv while Damon and Stephan left.

🤗😥
H

ey guys sorry it's short tell me in the comments if you like it and if I should keep going
😅🙃😉