chapter 5

Elijah knew what was happening. He knew that Klaus found their mate. He couldn't see her but he knew she was beautiful.
"Klaus"
Klaus snarled.
"What"
"Please brother let me see you know what this means"
Klaus relaxed rembering what this one girl was for all of his siblings.
"Yes brother"
Klaus stepped away from her so Elijah could see.
Elena from the side watching with horrifying eyes, was glancing back and forth between the three.
"What the FUCK"
Everybody turned towards her. Klaus and Elijah were annoyed that Elena was taken there attention away from their mate.
Lilly got the bravery to start running from the distraction. Klaus and Elijah turn at the sound of feet padding away at a fast pace. Elijah speedy towards Lilly's direction and grabs her quickly. Once Elijah has her sadly and comfterbly in his grasp he speeds back to the mansion waiting for his siblings to return, Klaus right behind him. Elena stands flabbergasted in their path.
Elena calls the only number she can think of.
"Hello"
"Damon they took her"
"WHAT"
////////////////////////////

"W-who are you"
Lilly was confused and scared.
Not just because she was kidnapped but also because of the tingles when they touched her.
Just like Damon.
"Oh sweet baby there is no need to be scared"
It was like he was reading her mind.
"I'm Elijah and that is klaus,  what is your name"
Lilly will admit she felt small and protected, she doesn't EVEN KNOW THESE MEN.
"M-my name is Lilly"
She said in a voice so small she would be surprised if the even heard it, but of course, they are vampires.
"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl"
Klaus said.
Lilly started blushing.
"Can you put me down now"
She whispered.
"Of course, my love"
Elijah set her down softly, alredy missing the feel of her in his arms. Klaus started to lead everybody ing to the living room.
The front door opened and the sound of arguing followed.
"No I specifically told you kol, that is not the right angle-"
"Oh hush it sister of course it is its me"
Klaus got up and excused himself.
Klaus met Rebecca and kol at the door.
"Be quiet you imbeciles"
Rebecca looked at him like he's gone stupid.
"WH-"
She was getting ready to start yelling.
"SHHHH this is important go outside I have to tell you somthing" Klaus had a big smile on his face the whole time.
Rebecca, kol and Klaus stepped out side.
For the first time kol spoke up.
"What is it brother"
"I found her, she is here in the living room scared"
/////////

I know it's short I'm sorry but the next one will be longer