chapter 6

Rebecca didn't know how to feel.
Hearing those words come out of klauses mouth was indescribable.
Rebecca started to get nervous.
on the other hand she felt overwhelmed with happiness.
Rebecca hurried to the living room with lol and Klaus on her heels.
Rebecca layed eyes on lilly and in that moment Rebecca decided that she was the most beautiful creature in the whole universe.  Rebecca was already planning the wedding.
Lilly turned at the sound of feet coming towards the living room.
Lilly caught her breath at the sight of the beautiful blonde women standing before her.
Kol was flabbergasted at the sight of Lilly.

Lilly turned to the new man and felt the same as she did with the rest of the mickalesons.
Overwhelmed with love and lust.
Lilly got up from the couch. Rebecca and lol have never felt this way about anyone. So to be feeling love that they have towards this one girl overwhelmed them.
Lilly was snapped out of her trance by the remberance that everyone here was a stranger.
"I want to g-go home"
Lilly was on the verge of crying.
Rebecca became furious and jumped to the conclusion that either Elijah or klaus did something to her.
"Oh hunny it's ok you are home"
"No I'm not im at some strangers house who kidnapped me"
"I'm sorry but we can't let you go"
Kol stepped in.
"He's right love your gunna have to stay here"
Lilly turned to elijha.
"Please I'm begging"
"I'm sorry my dear we just can't"
That was the breaking point. lilly broke down with fat tears coming out of her round eyes.
Everybody felt sadness at the sight but just knew they couldn't let her go.
//////////\\\\\\\\

Damon had been freaking out for the past few hours.  When he finally decided that is was best to just barge in and grab lilly. No matter the cost.
/

///////////////////////////
^PLS READ^

Hey guys sorry for the short and late update.
I have just been really blocked from my writing lately.
Anyways I am taking Ideas  for the next chapter it would really help out.

Thanks for reading and pls vote.