chapter 3

"What are you talking about"
Elena was pacing trying to wrap her head around what Stephan just said.
"It's simple Elena I'm not her only mate" Damon was getting frustrated. Stephan was quiet through the whole argument between them. It has been going on for five minutes. All the sudden a thought went into his head.
"Why was it so powerful"
"What are you talking about about steaphan"Damon was annoyed with the whole situation.
" Why was your need to be so possive that strong i mean I have seen people who met a mate that had another mate but it was never that strong"
"I don't know steaphan I'm not that person, I have to go anyways" With that Damon leaves with Elena and Stephan alone to there thoughts.

[]

On the way to Tyler's house it was completely silent. Annie didn't like that.
"Tyler"
"Hmm"
"What was he doing? Why was he hugging me"
"I don't know Annie"
Annie fell asleep in the car. When they got to tylers house he just took her inside and layed her down in his bed
__--__--__--__--__--__

The next day Annie went home. As Annie walked in the door she saw Elena sitting on the couch. Elena looked back at her.
"Hey annie" Elena stood up and hugged her. "I am so sorry about last night"
"Its ok"
"No it's not"
"Really it's ok Elena i get it he's just a hugger we all have those moments right"
"Uhh yeah... I uh I guess"
"See then nothing to worry about" Annie poked Elena as a 'I told you so' way.
"Hey do you wanna get breakfast with me, I just wanna catch up on what I missed"
"Yeah sure I'm just gunna put on shoes then we can go"
"Ok"
While Elena went to put on shoes annie looked at all the pictures. Annie went to pick up a picture of her parents when Elena came down.
"You ready to go"
"Yeah come on"
It was awkward silent the whole way there.
When they got to the grill they both took a seat at a table near the wall.
"Hey I'm Ashley I'll be your waiter today can I start you off with anything"
"Umm yeah sure what do you want to drink annie"
The waiter looked towards annie.
"Can I get a strawberry milk"
"And can I get a coffee, black"
The waiter wrote it down.
"Yup I will be back with you drinks shortly"
"Thank you" Elena and Annie said at the same time.
When the waiter walked away Elena turned towards Annie watching her move things around on the table.
Feeling eyes on her she looked up at Elena and smiled sheepishly. Elana smiled back.
"Are you still a neat freak"

"Kinda are you still a goody two shoes"
"Noooo far from it"
The conversation stopped there.
A couple minutes later the waiter came with there drinks and took there order. In the middle of there meal Elena came up with the courage to ask her the one thing that she's been wanting to ask.
"Umm Annie" Annie stopped eating and looked at her sister.
"Hmm"
"Umm Tyler said something the other day before you came and he said that you changed like alot and that something happened to you"
Annie was scared that Tyler told her sister her biggest secret.
"what" Annie cleared her throat "what do you mean"
"I was just going to ask by what he ment"
Annie looked a little scared.
"Umm it-its nothing really"
"What happened Annie you can tell me I won't be mad" Elena touched her hand to comfort her.
"No it's not that you'll be mad you just won't like me anymore" Annie looked like she was going to cry.
"I won't judge"
"Yes you will" Annie didn't realize that she was crying until Elena wiped a tear away.
"It's ok"
"I wanna go home now" Annie whispered out.
"Ok"
When they got outside they were stopped.
"What do you want Klaus"
Elena moved infront of Annie while holding her hand.
"Who are you hidding elana"
Klaus felt something off not knowing who was behind elana he looked around elana and gasped.
Klaus pushed elana out of the way and stared down Annie.
"What are you doing, we're leaving, come on Annie"
Annie went to move.
"No" Klaus growled out.
Annie didn't know what it was but she stopped moving.
"Annie what are you doing come on" Elana went to grab Annie.
"No don't touch her"
Klaus was all but growling at this point.
That's w hen elana realized that Klaus was the other mate.
--------------------
Elijah was in the grill waiting for his brother.
After a few minutes Elijah got impatient and went outside to see what was taking Klaus so long.
Elijah stepped outside but stopped in his tracks by a smell. Not a bad smell a very, very good smell. Elijah saw his brother blocking Elena from a girl. He tried to look around clause to see who it is be he still couldn't see. Elijah approched klaus.
"Who is that, that you are hiding little brother"
"Mine"
Snarled klaus.
Elijah took a step back.
"What"
Elijah was generally surprised. He knew what this ment.
Klaus found his mate.
-----------

Dun dun dunnnn
What do you think.