1

*Remember pls*
(Y/N) > Your Name
(Y/F/C) > Your Favourite Colour
(C/I/D/AF) > Connor Is Daddy Af
[ref] > Reference to one of my other fandoms (or this one), pls don't hate me.

Thankyou for your co-operation in advance :)

•                           •                               •                      •

"How are you disabling the androids!?" A man wearing a mask yelled, I sat there blood dripping from my cheek, shaking my head.

"Talk now or we will end you!" The group of supposed men and women circled around me.
"Fine" they stood back
"There's a switch in your system" I smirked as they look at each other incredulous.
"It's up your ass" I let a full smile form on my face.

A woman steals the rod of the man and raises it above my head ready to strike but is caught off guard by yelling coming from behind her.
They all turn to see a bald olive toned man at the door way.

"Everyone out" he yells
They all hesitate
"Now!" He snatches the rod off the female and closes the door behind them.

"God look at you, why are you doing this? Just tell us why and we will let you go!"
He sits on the chair and waits for a response.
I say nothing
He walks over to me and wipes the hair from my face.

"Guess you will just have to sit here" he puts the rod beside the chair across from me and leaves the room without another word, he waves his hand around symbolising something.
I brush it off and focus on escaping.

I begin scanning for any way to escape but my cuffs are too tight, I feel the blood drip from my cheek onto my lips.

"Fuck" I mumble to myself, there truly was no escape.

I sit in the room and watch the androids walk by looking into the windows, I begin to doze off but not before a tall brown haired man walks in , 'rk800' stitched into the chest portion of his jacket.

"Is this meant to be the final boss?" I laugh to myself, rk800 has no reaction, he picks up the rod off of the floor

"Oh cmon really?" He is taken aback by my words
"Can't you at least interrogate me first?"

He flips the chair around and sits on it backwards.
"Hello my name is Connor, don't worry I won't hurt you. It is in my best interest to keep you alive"

He tilts the chair forward and wipes blood off my cheek onto his two fingers and licks it 
"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)" he smirks.
"You know you are very popular, people don't really seem to like you around here"

I look up at him
"I noticed"
He stood from the chair and began circling me
"May I ask, why are you doing this? all these innocents?"

I scoffed
"Innocent?" He paused and look at me
"You really don't know what goes on do you?"
He says nothing

"Forget it, just get it over with" I clench my first and wait for another strike

He sits down in front of me
"I'm not going to hurt you, you just need to tell me what is going on" he looked puzzled.

"Well" I sighed "it's just so fun to mercilessly murder your people, I really enjoy killing innocent people" I smirk at him waiting for a response.

he rubs his head with his hands
He is clrearly distressed

"Can I go now or should I just...-"
I release my hands from the cuffs and stand up
He stares up at me
"You know you shouldn't walk so close when doing your whole interrogation scene"
I toss the keys over to him and he stands.

He makes an attempt the grab me but I dodge it and tackle him towards the wall, he lets out a grunt and pushes me back.

I tighten my bun and prepare to fight, to my surprise he chucks the rod to me and it lands at my feet.

"Try your worst" he says
I bend down to pick it up and as I do he charges at me, I swing the rod at his face but he  evades, he lands a punch on my stomach sending me backwards on the floor.

I pull his feet from under him using my leg, he falls on his hands and I run pinning him onto the floor, I grab the rod and begin landing hits on his chest. He grunts and grabs my arm throwing me off.

I fall towards the chair and smack my face on the side of the chair slicing through my cheek.

"Fuck" I pant as blood begins to pour from my cheek.
It's lands onto my shoes
"These are my favourite shoes!" I charge at him but he reverses my move sending me straight into the glass my blood splattering horizontally.

I push off of the walk and face him, he holds the rod in his hand and the cuffs in the other.

"Give up now, let me help you" he says demanding like
"Why are you killing my people?!" I yell
He stands straight, confused.
"What?"

My vision begins to blur
"Your fucking androids are showing no mercy, none!" I yell spitting blood from my mouth.
"THEY WERE BEGGING FOR MERCY, MY LITTLE-" before I can get anything out I pass out, crash landing to the floor.

I blink myself awake, I lay in a bed bruised and tied down. I sigh and sit up my arm strained by rope.
A shadow approaches the bed from the corner.

"You fucking bitch" he raises his hand and smacks my stitched cheek
I gasp and crawl back into the corner

"Bitch" he yells and runs toward me with an open blade
I close my eyes and prepare
The man is then tackled to the floor sending the knife toward the end of the bed, I take my opportunity and reach for it as the two figures wrestle in the floor.

I cut at the rope but I am stopped after hearing the snap of a neck, I begging 'sawing' faster.

Connor arises from the shadows, I release my self and run towards the door. Connor quickly runs to the exit  Slamming it resting his forearm on the door as I reach it and hovers over me.

"You can't go, they will kill you out there" he whispers.
I walk backwards and look the the  reverse headed android on the floor then back to Connor.

•                          •                           •                     •

Well shit, tell me what you think.
Thankyou in advance for your
co-operation
;)