5

Holy kowabanga, 50 reads already. Ty Connor for being such a snacc. Anyway, enjoy.

• • • • •

Connor stood there astounded
"Why would they go to Jericho?" He questioned
"I'm not sure, looks like we will find out"
I pointed at the array of people standing atop of the boat.
"Let's go" I cued and we ran

We get to the platform and hide behind a crate.
Androids carrying large boxes of weapons and technology.
"What the fuck?" I lean out more intrigued Connor pulls me back into cover

"Be careful (Y/N), you can't just barge in there"
I turn to him "is that a challenge?" I smirk eager

"Please don't, you will get killed" he held my wrist

I rolled my eyes "can't you like determine the best way we could get in" I examined the sight myself

"Already have, an android walking at a regular pace crosses the exit, both ways, every 34 seconds making it virtually impossible for us to make it un seen, our only other option is to go through the top"

I sit there incredulous
"Lead the way"

As we reach the top we are faced with a thin plank hanging over Jericho.

"So you are sure there is water at the bottom, I don't want this to be the way I die"
Connor looks at the boat
"Would you like me to go first?" He stands gestures towards the plank

I shake my head and I stand in line with the plank, I take a deep breath and begin walking out. As I make it to the end I try to not imagine myself being killed by impact, the wind blows harshly sending me slightly off balance
I hold one foot over the edge and I turn back
"Don't die Connor" I smirk and I jump as far out as I can.
I scream out with joy in a 'woohoo' kind of sense forgetting that I was supposed to be discrete.

My body hits the face of the water, hard, my body sinks slowly in the water then I am Brough back up, as I reach the top my breath becomes erratic and Connor lands in the water behind me.

I climb out and wait for Connor as he climbs the ladder his figure becomes defined as the wet clothes suffocate his body.
I stare in awe

"(Y/N)?" He juts his chin

I shake out of my trance
"R-right Sorry"

"Do you know where to go?" I looked at the multiple doors

"Well I would but you caused so much commotion" he faces towards a rusting brittle door "we can only go through the damaged section which is practically impossible"

I smirk "another challenge? Jesus Connor you are making this way too fun" I head for the door and I weave through the wooden panels blocking the path.

"(Y/N)!" He yells as he chases after me

As I take a breath I am revolted by the retched smell filling my nose I pull a mask over my face as I walk out into an opening.

Connor files out after me

I look at around at the antiques, as I scan the room i see a coin laying on the floor, walking over to it Connor stops me.

"(Y/N) we don't have time for this, plus that coin is ridden with disease" he warns me

I pick it up anyway as I stand back up a light shines through our previously ventured pathway.

We escape to the left not knowing what was to come, as we continue down the hall we are cut off by in knowing guards and the ones behind us are examining the room trying to follow our path.

Both Connor and I are looking for a possible escape, before I could say anything he pulls my into a closet.

I stand there breathing heavily, And Connor has a grip around my stomach as it was the way he pulled me in.

We stand there (supposedly) sharing the same air, he stares there blankly I begin to feel his body heating up.

"Con-" i begin but I am interrupted by the sudden hand over my mouth.
I listen for the footsteps bearing the door, I feel my heart beating heavily.

I allow room for my stiff arm to reach the blade in my shoe. The footsteps slow right infringement of the door.

"Theres no one here, move to the west" the foot steps reach further and further away from the door until they entirely fade away.

I latch open the door, as I step out the end of a gun meets my chin. Connor uses the door to push the android backward.

I take the opportunity to sneak one of my long swords through the gap upon impact I charge closing the door the android tries to to hit me once again but fails as I knock him onto the ground, I pull the blade from my shoe and I drive it into his chest, this does nothing to the persistent android. He throws me off and sits atop of me hitting me relentlessly. I take as many swings with the blade as possible curing up his face, blue blood it pooling on my face.

The droid aims the tip of the gun directly at my forehead, I attempt to push it away without success as I prepare for my Brains to be blown out a blade is sent through its skull.

"Holy shit, holy shit" I pant
"Get this thing off of me Connor, where the hell were you?"

Connor pushes the android off of me and holds his hand out, I get up On my own greasing him.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) but it appears that I have been injured" I look at he stain of blue blood in his pants.

"Shit Connor, sit down" I grab his shoulder and hand helping him into the corner of the room, he slides down the wall grunting.
"Okay okay, apply pressure with....." I look around the room but there is no fabric to be seen.
With no other option I tear away at my shirt revealing some skin, I bend down tying it above the wound.

"Wait here, ill do it myself. Don't die" I grab my  store my blades in their Hollister's and run off, concerned and terrified.

•                      •                       •                      •          

Someone help I am currently lonely asffff, being the constant third wheel of my sister and her bf I sadly listen to love songs. I'm gonna throw myself a pity party over here.
Hope you are enjoying and don't forget to vote
Thankyou in advance for you co-operation!