6

Without Connor I feel as free as ever, but not as safe my ability to wander is not longer being restricted. I take this opportunity to climb up a wall to an opened window, holding onto the frame I stare over the current army of androids standing in a perfect square all with purple lights.

To the right of them I notice a small room being guarded by two heavily armed androids.
That must be it, the core.

Trying to pull myself back into the window my foot slips from under neath me sending me flying down the diagonal roof, at the bottom androids all lined up ready to fight or protect.

I grab onto what I can inches away from falling to my supposed doom, my hand now covered in shards of glass I scan around for the best move to make.

As I dangle there I notice crates all stacked on top of one another, it being the only option I have I hurl my body to the stack, obviously my measurements weren't accurate so instead of landing on the crates like planned, my body was in fact only lunged into the floor.

Upon impact I feel my ankles give in, i weep in pain as I crawl into a corner avoiding being spotted.

"Holy shit, holy shit" I try to steady my breathing

I definitely could not just sit there and risk Connor being caught, even myself so i stand letting out a loud groan. One of my ankles seemed to have survived the fall but the other may have been fractured.

My father once told me that not 'focusing on the pain will make it hurt more, but distracting yourself will in fact disturb the thoughts of pain'
He was a philosopher

I crouch Behind a gigantic trash bin looking over at the guards, to distract them I hack into 20 of the androids making them seize, the guards attention is drawn to the now malfunction androids, i crawl behind them pulling out my blades. I wrap my arm around Android As neck with the blade lightly  piercing his skin, Android b turns and shoots driving a bullet through A , I push the Now limp body of android A onto B sending a blade through both bodies, kebab style.

I pull out my sword and I shove it back into my Hollister.

I turn to the small room and make my way discretely, they aren't as prepared as I imagined.

I bust open the door revealing 100s of computer screens, computers and bottles of blue blood, I hack into the system retrieving as much information as possible before placing a timed bomb onto the mainframe.

I close the door and dust off my hands, I then notice all the androids still standing there, some of them seizing. I sigh and walk over to each one "wake up" I place two fingers onto an androids led sending a purple, turning blue , light through the veins of my arm and up to my ear piece.

The androids led turns to a light shade of blue as he blinks awake.

"Free them, get them out of here" i audibly send the message through the ear piece.

"I can't believe I just did that" I shake my head and begin running back to Connors last known spot with a limp.

I check the room holding my short blade my right hand, I look around each Corner double checking for enemy's..

In the next room up I see Connors shoe showing through the door.

He is unconscious. I run to his aid

"Connor, Connor wake up" I shake his body rocking his head back and forth.

"Cmon for fucks sake" I place my fingers onto his led to check his current state

Blue blood loss: CRITICAL.

"Well shit" I run out of shelter remembering the bottles of blue blood stored in that computer room, 15 seconds remaining.

I sprint as fast as I can leaving everything else in my dust, forgetting about the state of my ankle.

I make it to the room with 5 second remaining
I burst open the door grabbing as much shit as possible, i then throw myself out of the room running attempting to gain as much distance as possible.  As I make it 10 meters away from building a large explosion filled with heat sends me flying forward, rubble fly's into the air, as I regain myself I notice a news helicopter overhead.

I pull he mask over my face and picking up as much blue blood as possible , the news copter attempts to follow me but I disappear into building.

I kneel in front of Connor breathing heavily
"This better fucking work" I say as I pour the 'sacred' liquid into his mouth.

I begin shaking him roughly
"Cmon Connor" with one last shove his led begins to flash erratically.

"Thank fuck, you scared me, you ass"
I stand as he looks around in a daze

I hold my hand out and without question he follows me back 'home'

We sit on a windowsill across from each other staring at a tv.

"Yeah I just took it down, very little casualty's" I nod reassuringly

I pull my foot up onto the windowsill

"Your ankle!" He examines it closely "it appears that you have fractured it, would you like to go lay down?"

I scoff "connor please I walked from there to here I think I'll be fin-" I am cut off the by an urgent news report. We both look over.

"It appears we have a network vigilante on our hands, this morning a seemingly  young female was seen stealing supplies from the port while also blowing up the appliances that were on board, 502 casualties and counting if  you know the where abouts of this vigilant-"

I turn the tv off standing up, Connor shoots an angered look at me.
He stands and follows me
"Little casualties huh?" He stands directly behind me

"I swear I only killed two of them, the other must have been the ones I set free, you have to believe me Connor"
I pleaded as he held his head in the palm of his hands

"You had blue blood?" He looks up at me
"What was it for?" He stand close to me my face near his

"I saved your unconscious ass, " I smirked unraveling the ties on my hand, turning my back to him, angered.

"Thankyou (Y/N)" 
He says genuinely

"Connor don't sweat it, pretty easy actually" I continue with my back turned

"Don't you see?" He stops as I turn towards him
"Are you going to lecture me that 500 lives are more important tha-" he cuts me off with a tender kiss, I feel my face heating up. Our lips intertwine for what feels to be eternity.

He pulls away, his eyes glowing. I look at him confused but intrigued.
"-one" I mutter as we stand inches from each other

•                     •                      •                        •

WeLl sHiT, hope you are enjoying this series, 100 reads whoop whoop! pls don't forget to vote and thanks for showing your support.
Thankyou in advance for your co-operation!