8

I smile watching Connor giggle at the dog licking his face he turns and looks up to me.

"His name is sumo" with a smile he grabs my hand leading it to the dog, I stroke it gently laughing as it jumps around.

"Who does this little man belong to?" I questions smooshing sumos cheeks together

"His name is hank, a good friend of mine we used to work in the police department together, he stands dusting his pants off "make yourself at home"

Carefully I make my way into the kitchen trying to get to know hank better.
Until I reach a photo of a young boy sitting on the table, as I pick it up connor comes up from behind me, over my shoulder.

"That's his son Cole. he passed away when he was six, I wouldn't bring it up if I were you"
He walked off

I stare at the mountain of empty beer bottles scattered throughout the room. I accidentally kick some around.

I continue to search finding a picture of a familiar man and his family.
I turn my head slightly still looking at the photo I look closer.
'Lt Anderson' I mutter, there's something familiar about this man, then it comes to me.
Hank Anderson, the man who has arrested me multiple times, a picture of my face is posted on his office desk. Prior to this disaster I used to deal red ice, funny that I've never even tried it, I used my hacking abilities to get out of that shit hole many times. With the whole 'robo revolution' I managed to take my name from the system, they forgot about me.

"Connor I have to go" I pull the mask over my face and make way for the window.
"You can't" be turns to me "he can help us (Y/N), why do you want to go any-" the slam of a car door cuts him off.  "Look He is here now"

I take a deep breath tightening the mask over my face.

The door swings open and hank screams slightly intoxicated.

"Hank, nice to see you" Connor pulls him in for a hug
"Connor what the fuck are you doing in my house? And who the fuck is that" he points to me standing in the corner.

Connor stands in front of him
"We need your help" he pleads

Hank grunts and throws himself onto the couch, bottles clattering as he adjust' his position.

"My Names hank, Nice to meet you" he holds out his hand, I grab it his shaking it roughly.

"(Y/N)" I whisper turning away

"Do you not like the smell in here?" He chuckles
"Hm?" I turn back to him

"Your mask thingy, what's the deal?" He points

"I'm sick, don't want to affect you, you know?"
I lie

Connor buds in
"(Y/N) you're not sick?, I checked your status"

I smirk
"Oh really? thanks Connor" i sarcastically say

"Can we discuss this tomorrow?" Hank stands "it's really late, tell me in the morning" Hank, obviously drunk wanders into his room scratching his back.

"I'll just sleep here" I push the bottles of and trash off of the couch propping myself down.

"(Y/N) your ankle appears to be getting worse would you like me to wrap it for you?" Connors kneels beside the couch

"Sure" I say beginning to fall asleep

A harsh light shines onto my eyes, the sun is beaming through the blinds.

I sit up squinting and stretching my back,

Ok well I was gonna finish this but then I got caught up with school... so just letting y'all know I was going to continue but like most of my series i will not be finishing this one :((( 
Unless convinced otherwise
Thankyou in advance for your co-operation :')