Kellic- Slipping on accident

Hey hey! @stayaliveforjohnny wanted a Kellic, where Kellin slips on accident.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Let's get into the story!

Kellin- 2 year old head space

Vic- Soon to be Daddy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Vic's P.O.V**

   Kellin lay against my chest relaxed and calm. I felt at ease, for the first time since tour ended. Tour was full of high stress, and Kellin always took it a bit hard. Once we got home, we spent a few days just relaxing.

   Kellin chewed on his candy bar, seeming content. I chuckle. I loved him so much.

   Kellin smacks his lips, making a little face. He scrunched his cute little nose, and looks up at me with a childish pout.

   "Daddy I thirsty..." He whimpers, sitting on his heals and sucking on his fingers. I blink in surprise and look at him confused. 

   "Kellin?" I ask, trying to make sure my voice wasn't stern. Kellin blinks and shakes his head.

   "I Kelly.." He says. He looks almost hurt that I didn't seem to understand him. I nod. Let me get him something to drink soon. I go to the kitchen, and I hear Kellin pattering after me. I look at him and he stands there clutching his red blanket and rubbing his eyes with one hand. 

   I open a cabinet, and I see a sippy cup inside. I grab it and fill it with water and smile when Kellin squeaks when I hand it too him.

   "So, Kelly... How old are you?" I ask calmly. Kellin chews at the spout of his sippy cup and holds up 2 fingers. I smile happily, and take him back to the couch.

**Time skip**

   Kellin got dressed in a diaper and a long T shirt when we started getting ready for bed. He wiggled his bum a little when he lays down, then relaxes completely on the bed. Kellin was an age play little? I had heard about age play before. After all, Jinxx from BVB was a little, particularly CC's little. 

   I never pegged Kellin as a baby, but here he was,laying adorably on the bed, clad in a diaper.

   "Kelly where is your paci huh?" I ask gently. Kellin points to the night stand. I find it and pop it into his mouth. He giggles happily and suckles on it. I rub his back and chuckle. He looked precious.

   "Daddy... Bed time.." He pouts, patting the bed besides me. I chuckle.

   "Daddy will be there soon, let me get dressed." I say. I dress quickly, and I hear Kellin start whining unhappily. I climb into bed besides him and he latches onto me, snuggling my chest. 

   "Your so cute baby.." I say smiling. Kellin smiles warmly and snuggles up into my shoulder. I yawn and pull him close, and fall fast asleep with my baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you liked it, and I'll hopefully catch up on my prompts soon!

Thank you for reading!

Love you guys!

Bye bye!