Danny X Denis- Coloring on the walls is a no no

Whats up guys!? @Tanya-Turunen wanted more Danny X Denis! 

So a little cutie age play for you guys!

Prompts will be opened back up in a few more one shots guys! Thanks for waiting!

Let's get into the story!

Danny- Daddy

Denis- 2 year old head space

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Danny's P.O.V**

   Denis lays on his back in his play pen, babbling away. I smile, reaching in and giving his tummy a pat, getting a little giggle and his attention. 

   "Hey baby boy. What do you want for lunch hmm?" I ask. Denis just kicks his legs a little and squeals. I chuckle. He was a bit too little to ask for anything specific, so it meant I'd just need to fix something he'd like. 

   I find some chicken nuggets and green beans and mac and cheese. I was so hungry so I wound up making a ton of food.

   I heard Denis shuffling and giggling inside the living room. He was a bit of a trouble maker and an attention seeker. Not that I minded. I did everything I could to help him feel great in little space, and to make him happy. He was so important to me. 

   "Denis, time for- What. The. Hell." Denis sat back on his diapered bum, sucking on his pacifier and flashing me the most innocent eyes. Which would have been adorable had he not just bee caught scribbling all over the wall. "Denis! You know that coloring on the wall is a very big no no!" I scold at him. Denis pouts a little, his eyes narrowed. He was adorably pouty and angry.

   "Waned to cower." He exclaims, arms crossed and nose scrunched. I sigh and pick him up, taking his crayon.

   "You do not color on the walls, and you know that you are not allowed." I scold, sitting him in his time out chair. Denis whines unhappily, grabbing at my hand so that I couldn't walk away. I pull my hand away, sighing when he whines and starts crying. The wall wasn't too badly colored, so it didn't take too long to clean it off.

   Denis sat sniffling and whining in his time out stool until I go over and pick him up.

   "Have you learned your lesson or do you need a spanking?" I ask, Denis squeaks in panic and shoves his head into my neck. He shook his head, sniffling unhappily. He was really little...

   "Okay baby... Why don't we have some lunch, and watch some movies. No toys or crayons for a little while though." I say softly. He pouts a little, but doesn't whine or cry, so I took it as a good sign.

   God he was so cute...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope you guys liked it!

Thank you guys so much for reading!

Love you guys!

Bye bye! ^.^