Ashington & Jindy- Babies don't play with insruments

Hello hello!! This prompt was asked for by @BVBfromwp!

This one asks for some new ships!

Ashley X Remington

and

Jinxx X Andy

So, please enjoy and leave prompts!!

Let's get into the story!

Jinxx- 2 year head space

Ashley- 1-3 year head space

Remingtion- Daddy

Andy- Dada

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Remington's P.O.V**

   Ashley sits on my lap giggling. I check the time nervously. Andy was bringing little Jinxx over for a play date. I was really nervous. Ashley was very shy in head space. It took months for him to get used to using his diaper, allowing changes, asking for sippy cups, snacks, cuddles. I was patient, I knew he was nervous. That made making little space friends really hard.

   The door bell rings, and I Ashley gets stiff.

   "Daddy?" He asks, looking at me.

   "That's your play date baby boy." I say, gently. He smiles at me happily, but nervously all the same. I set him on my hip and carry him to the door. Andy was holding Jinxx who wore normal clothes with an obvious diaper bulge. I coo, and invite them inside. 

   Ashley perks up seeing Jinxx, because it was a familiar face. Andy grins, and sets Jinxx down.

   The two ran over to Ashley's toy chest and began playing happily. I sigh in relief.

**Time skip**

   We went over to Andy's house with the two little boys, and all our band members came over to talk and hang out. The two boys were giggling and playing while the rest of us just talked.

   I glance where the boys were and gasp. 

   Fuck where were they? Andy noticed along with me, and we excused ourselves to find our run away boys.

   I heard giggling from one of the rooms, and I gasp.

   Jinxx sat pulling the strings off of Ashley's Bass guitar, and Ashley sat playing with a broken microphone. The microphones cord was broken. 

   "Ashley!" I scold, getting his attention. He looked surprised, and so does Jinxx, who looks at what he's done in sadness. I sigh, and go to Ashley, sad to dole out a much needed punishment.

**Time skip**

   Ashley had been wailing his little head off for ten straight minutes. Jinxx was sniffling rather unhappily, but was calming down. Jake finishes up re stringing up Ashley's Bass and tuning it back up. Both boys had been spanked, not to hard, but it had hurt.

   Ashley sat sobbing in my arms, burrowing against my chest. My poor boy.  I carry him to another room and sit him back on my lap, facing me. He was still crying but he seemed to calm a bit more.

   "You upset baby?" I ask softly. He nods, huffing and whining, his cheeks flushed red and his hands rubbing at his eyes. "Are you upset cause Daddy spanked you?" He shook his head. He knew the punishment wasn't mean, just to get him to understand what he did was wrong. "Are you upset cause you were spanked in front of Jinxx?" I ask. Ashley gives a little shrug and I smile, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

   "Jinxxy got spanked to, baby, and it's okay little one." I whisper. I get him to calm the rest of the way, then decide he'd had enough outside time. We all say good bye, and Jinxx and Ash give each other tight happy hugs.

   At home, we took a quick bath, and I dressed him in a warm fuzzed onesie, and ordered take out for dinner. Ashley soon was babbling and happy again, and I sat, feeding him that night, feeling like the luckiest man in the world.

   I really was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you guys liked this chapter and as always leave prompts!

Thank you guys so much for reading!

Love you guys!

Bye bye! ^.^