Chapter Four

~ Two Weeks Later ~

[Sierra's POV]

Over the last couple weeks Sierra and Ramin had been on many outings, including getting ice cream, and she had tried her best to look at him as nothing more than a friend. But as days came and days past, she knew that small flame inside her was growing. For the time being she was able to contain herself, but full control was a different story.

The morning had gone off without a hitch, her vow to never be late stood unbroken. She waltzed into the studio and found her way towards her dressing room to relax. Within the first minute of slouching into the couch, there was a knock on the door. "Come in!"

The door opened and Ramin's face appeared, walking over and handing her a cup of coffee from Starbucks before plopping down right next to her. Then he put his arm over the back of the couch, his hand brushing against her shoulder.

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't hand me hot coffee and then go shake the couch with your big ol' hunk of a body!" She sat straight up and held her coffee up, making sure that it didn't actually spill. Sierra was smiling faintly though, her telling sign that she wasn't actually mad but scolding him and joking.

"You love this big ol' hunk of a body and you know it. No woman can deny my six pack." He smirked and raised an eyebrow at her before grabbing her freehand and placed it on his abs. Sierra felt her blood pressure, heart rate, everything rise and she actually wanted to keep her hand there. But she had to go against her selfish wants.

She pulled her hand away and leaned closer to Ramin, centimeters from his face and cocking an eyebrow at him. "Oh yes Ramin, I'm swooning over you already! Please kiss me!" She spoke in the fakest, high pitched voice and laid a hand on his chest.

Ramin leaned down to her surprise, but landed his lips on her forehead. "Your wish is my command, my lady." They stared at each other for a moment and then burst into laughter, both immediately putting their coffees on the ground before dying on the couch together.

Another knock came on her door, to which they couldn't respond because they could barely breath in their fit of laughter. "Is someone dying in here?" The door cracked open and Summer poked her head in to see Ramin on the couch and Sierra literally rolling on the ground. "Of course you're together. And we have rehearsals starting in ten minutes." She gave Sierra a certain look that she seemed to understand, but waved her off and slowly sat up. Summer closed the door behind her and the two laughing idiots finally managed to stop laughing.

"Oh my gosh, my stomach hurts so much right now. I think my abs might be better than yours now." Sierra chuckled a bit as she stood up, grabbing both their coffees and already holding Ramin's out to him. Unfortunately Ramin had stood up and stepped forward, causing the cup to collide and Sierra to drop it. It's contents spilled onto Ramin's shirt and caused a pain filled howl from him.

Within seconds he had his shirt off and ran to her bathroom, washing himself off. Sierra felt immeasurable guilt and rushed after him. "Ramin, oh my gosh, are you ok?! I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were already there and I'm such a klutz! Are you burned?"

Ramin half smiled and chuckled in a deep, half heartedly way as he turned to Sierra. "It's fine, it's fine! It's just a slight burn, it's not even a burn actually, don't worry. I don't have to get surgery or anything. Can you just get me an ice pack and something to wear. My white shirts all brown now."

Sierra immediately ran out of the bathroom and rummaged through her mini fridge for an ice pack. It wasn't that big but it should be able to do the job. She took it and rushed to her wardrobe, looking through anything that would fit him. She came back to the bathroom with the ice pack, which Ramin quickly put onto his abdomen. She also had a pink shirt that would be very tight on Ramin and a baggy sweater she had that said "I LIKE MY TEA LIKE MY MEN: HOT AND SWEET".