Chapter Fifteen

[Sierra's POV]

About two days had passed since Ramin had his accident with Hadley, and Sierra tried to visit him but every time she did he was asleep. She would stay with him for at least an hour, but to her disappointment he was never awake. It was slightly unsettling, but Hadley told her he wasn't always like that. Apparently he happened to be awake quite often when she wasn't around. In the meantime she would be with Tam though, trying not to worry and distract herself instead since it was the weekend and their rehearsals didn't start again until Tuesday.

It was Sunday and the big event of New Years Eve was upon them. Hadley actually was having a party it turned out, and they were to arrive at anytime after 9 o'clock. It would be the celebration of the year 2010.

Tam came walking past Sierra without a shirt on, a towel draped on his head as he shook the water out of his hair. There were still little beads of water on his chest and stomach, both of which weren't as toned as Ramin but they were nothing to complain about. Dang it, why was she thinking about Ramin when her shirtless boyfriend walked past her?

"Remind me again why you're showering here and not at your place and then coming here?" Sierra asked as Tam pulled the towel off his head and picked up his shirt.

"Because I didn't want to waste time and be apart from you today." He had the sweetest, most innocent smile on his face before being swallowed up by a black long sleeve shirt. Once the clothing was properly on, he walked up to Sierra and planted a kiss on her lips. He obviously wanted to deepen it and got closer and closer, nearly lying on top of her while she laid on her own bed.

She pulled away and put a hand on his chest, trying to keep him at bay. "Tam, not now... You'll get plenty of kissing in later tonight." Tam merely groaned and complained for a moment before pressing his lips against hers again. "Tam-" Sierra could barely get anything out for the short time their lips would part and then join again. "Tam, really..." Finally she turned her head and moved off to the side, causing his lips to land on her jawline instead.

"Come on, it's not like anything is really going to happen... Besides, you drive me crazy." His lips gently pressed on her jaw again before descending down her neck with soft butterfly kisses. The feeling of his breath on her neck sent a tingling sensation down her spine that inevitably led to her giggling. Stupid natural bodily reactions.

Tam obviously decided on teasing her now rather than trying to actually get some kissing time in. His hands attacked at her stomach and sent her into a fit of laughter while his nose nuzzled against her neck. Sierra just couldn't help the fact that she was so ticklish. It felt more upbeat than before and she enjoyed herself rather than being in whatever mood she was when he first started kissing her.

The doorbell rang and Sierra immediately tried to sit up, but Tam seemed to ignore the sound and only tickled her harder. She exploded with laughter and was squirming to find a way out and exact revenge, but she was no match for him.

"Sierra?" The bedroom door creaked open and obsidian black hair popped through. Her expression dropped a bit and she managed to sit up, mostly since Tam had stopped tickling her now that he realized somebody else was there. A blush crept up her cheeks and she seemed unable to say anything but stare at the expression on the man's face.

[Ramin's POV]

Ramin stared blankly at the sight before him. His heart compressed and his hands seemed to go numb, the flowers in his hand nearly dropped out of his fingers. What had he just walked into... Just Sierra and Tam messing around or some strange set up before they would... You know... Just the thought of it was too much for his mind and heart to bare.

It dawned on him though that everybody was in an awkward staring situation filled with silence. He lips spread into a smile but he didn't really feel it in the rest of his face. "Oh uh, I didn't mean to intrude... I just thought I'd drop by and uh, give you these before I went to the party." He held out the bouquet of yellow roses and aimlessly looked around for something else to focus on.