THREE

Lou and Debbie went back to the house and searched for Danny's watch but unfortunately, they did not find it.

"Where's the f*cking watch?" Debbie blurts annoyed as she hops behind Lou on her motorcycle.

"Deb, it's just a watch."

"It isn't. It's Danny's. That's the only thing that he left me."

"Left? You stole it from him as far as I know."

"Lou, can't you just shut up?"

"You're talking to me so how can I shut my f*cking mouth?"

"You're annoying me."

Lou just shook her head rolling her eyes as she wears her helmet on.

"The intruders for sure got the watch. We need to find 'em," Debbie said.

"Deb, you're getting yourself into trouble again. Wear your helmet."

"No, I don't want. I need to get the watch back, okay?"

"Why?"

"For Meagan."

Lou then was shut. She understands what Debbie wants now. She started the engine and decided to drive on.

They are on the highway and she runs in high speed. Debbie tapped her and she slowed down.

"Why?" Lou asked.

"Can I hug you?"

"Your arms are already on my waist."

"I mean, like this," Debbie said as she glides her hands on Lou's tummy and she puts her chin on her shoulder.

"Stop, what do you want? Why are you doing this huh?"

"Help me."

"So you're being sweet because you need help? That won't work."

"Please with cherry on top, help me?"

"Stop."

"I know you can't say no, so thank you," Debbie kisses her shoulder.

Lou has been such a true friend. She always got Debbie's back... always, even if it will put her into trouble. That's how their friendship works, getting through the good and the bad times. When they got back to her place, Lou found Daphne lying on the sofa, feeling so tired.

"What happened?" Lou asked.

"Really? You're asking me that? Your child just... just ruined my person!"

"Where's she?"

Daphne just rolled her eyes and they heard a loud cling upstairs.

Debbie then went in and she saw Lou rushing upstairs.