SEVEN

After long hours of driving as fast as possible, they have finally reached Las Vegas. It's eleven in the evening and they headed to Lou's friend who's working as a bartender at The Bellagio, her name is Ramona, a former stripper. Lou told Debbie that Ramona could help them since she's familiar with the place.

"Vodka please," Lou ordered as she sits in front of Ramona.

"Lou?" Ramona narrows her eyes.

"Hi," Debbie sits beside Lou.

"Who's she?" Ramona points at Debbie as she asks Lou.

"Debbie..." Lou replied.

"Oh, the jailbird?"

Debbie creases her forehead quite irritated by the fact that she was called that way.

"What did you say?" Debbie asked raising an eyebrow.

"Enough," Lou said with a commanding tone while glaring at Debbie.

"You'll be in trouble. Oceans' are banned here," Ramona said while looking around. "You go to my place. You still know my address?" she asks Lou.

Lou can feel that Debbie is eyeing her and Ramona. She kind of felt nervous as she answers, "Yeah."

"Here's my key, 1AM, I'll be there," Ramona quickly handed Lou her apartment's key and they left the place driving straight to Ramona's place. The ride was so silent as Debbie is still thinking about that Ramona and her connection to Lou. How did they meet?

As soon as they enter Ramona's apartment, Debbie could not take it anymore, "Who's she? How did you meet her?" she confronts her friend.

Lou heard the hate on Deb's tone and she's confused, "Why are you asking me that?"

"Because... I... I don't know her," Debbie stutters.

Lou grunts, "She's Ramona. She was a former stripper and when I was putting up the bar, I happened to meet her thru Tammy."

"Tammy? Really?" Debbie's quite surprised.

"Yeah. Anyway, she knows your brother," Lou said trying to convert the convo to Danny.

"How did Tammy know her?" Debbie asked.
Lou rolled her eyes, "Why are you so nosy? That, I don't know. You ask Tam."

"Yah, I better call her," Debbie replied so annoyed.

Debbie then walked to the veranda calling Tammy who's now in a safehouse. After a ring, Tam answered the call.

"Deb?"

"How are you?"

"We are fine. We are now at Jack's place. It's nice here."

"Is that Deborah?" a male voice from the background asked.

"Honey, shut up," Tam argues and she went to the comfort room to have some privacy. "That was my husband," she informs Deb on the line.

"He's annoyed, right?"

"You know him."

"Yah, he hates me. Anyway, I have an important question to ask."

"What's it?"

"How did you and Lou meet a stripper?"

"Oh that. Why do you want to know?"

"Because I want to know."

"Really? This is so important to you?" Tammy asked intriguingly.

"Tam, please," Deb demands.

"Lou was lonely and alone so... I invited her to a strip club way back..."