Chapter 4

Okay so as usual thank you so much for reading and I hope you are liking the story so far comment what you think 💚💙💜 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meg's POV:

When we finally got home Harry and dad went to get Uncle Sirius (luckily not Uncle Snape, he was staying at Hogwarts.) Recently even Snape's presence has started to annoy me!

So mum and I went inside and started to prepare tea. We were having chicken casserole with potato and different kinds of wizards veg- there quite cool, Hermione loves them.

I heard footsteps outside and I ran to the door and just as I got there the door opened-

"Hey, come here princess!" Uncle Sirius said opening his arms wide.

I ran into him and hugged him for ages.

"Sorry guys but your kinda in the way." I heard Harry say from behind us holding some bags.

"Sorry." We both said in unison.

So Uncle Sirius picked me up and went into the living room carrying me.

Then once we were in the living room he put me down and sat on the sofa, and I sat down on his knee. He started asking me all about school.

"So my little princess are you doing well at school still? I heard your top of your class in potions!" Uncle Sirius asked me.

"I'm doing good I think and yeah I am pretty good at potions, I'm even higher than Harry!" I replied.

"Hey!" Harry said coming into the living room, "I'm good at potions!"

"Harry both you and I know that that's not true." I said and we all laughed.

"Okay fine maybe it's not my best subject." Harry joked and we all laughed, "but have you told Uncle Sirius about your deten-"

"Shut up! Don't say it that loud mum and dad are in the kitchen!" I retorted.

"What? Why did you get a detention Megsy?" Uncle Sirius asked me.

Do I have to tell him? Stupid question really, I know I do, but I hate to disappoint Sirius and even though it isn't my fault, what if he is disappointed? Here goes...

"Well I was the first person to finish my potion, it was a love potion, and it took me 10 minutes and I got 5 house points and after an hour and a half Malfoy had almost finished and he got awarded 10 house points!" I explained.

"Oh Merlin! That's ridiculous! I hate those Malfoys! You know, Lucius Malfoy was exactly the same when we were at school, always out to cause trouble. And not the kind of trouble your father and I caused." Sirius said with a wink.

"That's what we all thought and so this Gryffindor Seamus Finnigan-" Harry started.

Sirius gave me a suspicious look and I shook my head smiling.

"-told Snape that and he got detention and Meg stood up for him because it was her fault and she got a detention too!" Harry told Sirius who looked disgusted.

"You know that Uncle of yours does get on my nerves!" Sirius said.

"So your not mad?" I questioned.

"No I'm not mad at all." Uncle Sirius assured me- thank Merlin.

"And you promise you won't tell mum and dad?" I asked a little worried.

"I won't tell a soul. It'll be our little secret." He reassured me winking.

I love my Uncle Sirius. Now you see why he is my favourite Uncle. Uncle Snape just doesn't understand me. What I mean to say is, we don't see eye to eye.