Chapter 9

A/N I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever but I was just stuck with this story and was considering deleting it (I still might.) So, yeah, sorry it has taken me forever !
-
-
-
-
-

Does anything ever feel wrong in your life, something that used to be perfect, only because there is something better to replace it? Does something that should destroy your life not, because of someone or something? Well that was how it was for me, and my rock, my someone was... Draco Malfoy. I had not known the real him for long but after the way he comforted me I knew I both wanted and needed him. I knew what my friends and family would think with me spending my time with him but that label is just a stupid stereotype for Slytherins and obviously not all Slytherins are horrid. But what was I going to do about Augustus? I couldn't feel this way about Draco and still be with Gus so I decided to talk to him. I went downstairs to the common room to see 'Mione, Ginny, Harry, Ron and Gus all down there, brilliant.

"Hey Megi." Ginny shouted.

"Hey." I replied walking over there and sitting in between 'Mione and Gin, "So how's everyone?" I asked.

"Good." Everyone replied.

Ginny eventually stood up to go to bed and so Gus had to go and take her seat and sit right by me and put his arm around me.

"How are you beautiful?" Gus asked and he kissed my cheek.

"Alright." I answered.

This, this is what felt wrong now even though it used to be perfect. Gus and I. I just dont love him the same any more. I know I have only known the real Draco for a short space of time but he had comforted me a hell lot more than Augustus. Augustus just doesn't realise when there is something wrong or when I am upset. Yet some how Draco does, he understands me.

"Gus, I, uh...I wanted to tell you something." I whispered.

"Yeah what is it?" He asked.

Okay this was it. I looked up at him and our eyes locked. We just sat there for a while staring into each others eyes, my blue eyes on his hazle ones. I just couldnt bring my self to say it.

"I love you." I said and I kissed him, I kissed him! I was trying to break up with him and I go and kiss him... well that went well. With that I ran upstairs and I lay on my bed just staring up at nothing until I eventually fell asleep.

---

The next morning George told me there was going to be a party! The professors didn't know but obviously no one cared about that (except Hermione.) It was to be held in the Gryffindor common room and everyone was invited- only not Slytherins of corse!

"Hey Meg what are you wearing tonight?" Hermione asked me.

"Well I was thinking that I would wear my black and white dress with the ruffles at the bottom. What do you think?" I asked.

"Perfect! But what am I going to wear?" Hermione said, sadly.

"Well because I am the bestest best friend EVER, I will choose you an awesome outfit. Just sit down, relax and let me get to work!" I stated.

"Meg? Has anyone anyone ever told you, you are completely mental?" Hermione said, while laughing at me.

"Yes, and I am proud!" I answered and got to work.

I picked Hermione a figure-hugging pink dress that went a few inches above her knees and some black heels. Obviously, she loved it because my fashion sense is impeccable! Once I had made sure Ginny and Hermione looked perfecto I had a quick shower, let my hair fall down my back in its natural curls, put on some light make-up to enhance my features and put on my dress. We all looked ace!

"Wow! Meg you look beautiful!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Well, don't we all." I said as we descended the stairs laughing together.

But what was about to happen that night couldn't have shocked anyone more...