Chapter 5

Thank you for reading I will try and update as soon as possible ❤️💚💛💙 ________________________________________________________________________________________

Meg's POV:

I spent forever getting Ginny to explain to me how she enchanted my ring and she explained very convincingly until Ron reminded me about the trace.

"Omg, Gin! I totally believed you!' I shouted laughing.

"I know and it was hilarious!" She said laughing too.

"It was dad who had to do it for her." George told me laughing.

"I can't believe our little prankster fell for it though!" Fred said laughing like the rest of us.

"Well I can be dippy! I just forgot." I said still laughing with Ginny.

"Yeah we all know that!" Fred and George said together.

"Hey!" I said.

Ginny and I laughed and chatted about all the things we had missed not being together for a whole week. Christmas, winter, the Ministry, Hogwarts, Hogsmead and finally- boys.

"Don't you think Augustus Hughes is really good looking?" I asked Gin, lying on my double bed with her lying beside me.

"Yeah he is and you know he is always staring at you in the common room and never paying attention to anyone else." Ginny said.

"Does he actually?" I questioned, quite intrigued.

"Yeah I think he likes you!" Gin said smiling.

"Mmm well I don't know if I would actually go out with him. Plus what about Harry? He is always way too over protective." I said.

"Oh Meg forget about Harry! I know he's your brother and I know you love him but you can date who you like!" Ginny told me.

"I know but I don't know about Augustus, maybe, we'll see." I said drifting off to sleep, "night Gin, love you." I said.

"Night love you too." Ginny said to me and we fell straight to sleep.

Two days before the start of term Ginny and I went on our annual 'shop till you drop' day. We went to Hogsmead and Harry, Ron, Fred and George came too.

I was walking linking arms with Ginny and Fred came and put his arm around me.

"Hey Megi, Ginny what are you two planning on buying exactly on 'shop till you drop' day?" Fred asked.

"Everything-" I said.

"And anything." Ginny continued.

"Oh Merlin! I will never understand girls." Fred said and we laughed.

When we arrived at Hogsmead we went straight to the Three Broomsticks. Harry brought us all butterbeers and came to sit at the table in the corner of the Three Broomsticks where we all were.

"Cheers!" I said, raising my glass in the air.

"Cheers!" Everyone said in unison.

"I can't wait to go back to school." I said and then took a big sip of my butterbeer.

"Why? I thought you hated lessons?" Ron said rolling his eyes at us.

"Hey it's not necessarily because of lessons..." I said airily winking at Ginny.

"Ooh, what's going on here then, ay?" Fred questioned.

"Oh nothing, nothing." I said.

"Come on, spill!" George urged.