Chapter 6

Thank you for reading this far and I hope you like it !!! I will try and publish the next parts as quickly as I can 💚❤️💙💛 _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Augustus' POV:

I could have stayed in that moment forever. She is the most amazing person I know. She pulled back and our foreheads we touching, we were both smiling.

"We'd better get on the train before it leaves without us!" Meg said pulling me down the corridor and to the Hogwarts Express.

We boarded and went into the compartment occupied by Ginny, Harry, Ron and Hermione. I sat down next to the window and Meg sat down next to me. I put my arm around her neck and she held it in place with her hand, interlocking our fingers.

She looked so beautiful sitting giggling with Hermione and Ginny. I conversed with Ron and Harry.

Eventually Meg fell asleep on my chest and I scanned every feature of her face. Her beautiful, brown, curly hair; her lips that were so full and a bright shade of red that I just wanted to kiss.

We got there too soon, as I just wanted to spend all the time I could with my gorgeous girlfriend. I shook her shoulders lightly and her eyes fluttered open to reveal her blue eyes. She smiled at me which enhanced every feature on her face.

"We're here." I whispered.

"Let's go then." She said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the compartment.

When we spotted both of our parents waiting on platform 9 3/4 we shared one more kiss and then went off to our families and I couldn't wait to see her in 3 weeks.

Meg's POV:

I left to go to my family where Harry had his eyes raised obviously wondering if I was planning to tell mum and dad about Gus. I just shrugged, because honestly I really didn't know if I was going to tell them- I didn't know what they would think of me having a boyfriend.

We all headed back to our house and mum prepared tea while Harry, dad, Sirius and... Snape were in the living room. I was sitting in between Sirius and Harry. I was leaning into a Harry and he had his arm around me and it was one of those perfect brother and sister moments. Sirius was asking us questions about school and then talking to daddy and Snape and Harry kept talking to me in a whisper.

"So how do you think everyone will take the news about the Ton-Tongue Toffees?" Harry asked me.

I took in a deep, shaky breath and replied, "I have no idea but I know it won't be good, I never get in trouble, like that anyway."

"Try and act really sweet until it comes, that usually works in your favour." Harry suggested.

"Tea is ready." Mum called and we all stood up to go to the dining room.

"Harry wait." I whispered, grabbing his arm.

"Yeah?" He asked.

I pulled him into a tight hug and said, "I love you Harry."

"I love you too." Harry said and hugged me back.

We went into the dining room and had a lovely tea everyone was happy and even Snape wasn't being too repulsive. As soon as I thought nothing could go wrong, it did. There was a faint tapping on the window when we were having desert and dad went over to the window to the little brown barn owl who had a small note attached to its leg. I closed my eyes tightly for a moment and when I opened them dad was sitting at the table eyeing the letter suspiciously.

"What's this for then?" Dad asked Harry and I.

"Not sure." Harry replied.

"Well I'll read it then shall I?" Dad said and I could hear the anger in her voice.