chapter 2

Scene- at a café, saturday @ 11am

~ maria's POV ~

Im sat in Twists, the café near my road, waiting for shawn to appear.
Ive ordered a coffee and a muffin..
I know he loves muffins :)
I see the door open and Shawn walks in, he looks around but finally spots me
"MARIA" he shouts, and runs over to the table. "Hey, shawn. I got you a muffin," and i hand him the plate.
A smile as big as the country appeared on his face and he said "omg maria thank you so much i love my muffins"
"You are still such a child," i say and start laughing.

~ Shawn's POV ~

Wow. She is beautiful. I swear ive never seen her like this before..
Has something changed between us?

I start eating my muffin she got me as i smile at her. She cant stop laughing and its the cutest thing ever. Once we are finished i ask if she wants to go on a walk, obviously she says yes :)

We walk out of the café and onto the street, just as a group of teen girl walk past,
They all stare at me and one starts screaming my name, i dont even know them.
Quickly, i wrap my arms round maria to act like she's my girlfriend. They all look shocked and just carry on walking. I take my arm away and maria says "why did you do that?"
I just reply with "sorry, i shouldnt of, i didnt want the girls being annoying towards you"
"Oh ok" she says and we continue walking.

~ Maria's POV ~

He put his arms around me !?
I didnt really know what to do, but i let him. He is quite cute actually, but i cant have feelings for him, its not right. We've known eachother for too long.

~ shawn's POV ~

This isnt good. I cant workout my feelings. I spend so much time with her and whenever im near her i get this warm feeling inside me. Something about her completes me. But can i have feelings for her ?
My phone lights up with a new message.

From matt:
Hey i saw u in Twists today, with maria :)

From shawn:
Oh, did i look ok ?

From matt:
Ohhhhh shawnnn u like her dont u

From shawn:
Umm no

From matt:
Shawn, i know you, u like her.

From shawn:
Oh shit

From matt:
Lol what now

From shawn:
Your right, i think i do like her