chapter 3

~ shawn's POV ~

I dont know what to do.
I like the girl i grew up with.
I asked my mum about her, she said that me and Maria met when we were three and we used to pretend we were boyfriend and girlfriend, holding hands and stuff.
She also said that we would go over to eachothers houses to help eachother with homework, and i remember that. Ugh long division, i needed her help.

~ maria's POV ~

I think i like him... but im sure he dosent like me. It will ruin our friendship and i dont want that, we've known eachother forever.

- at school the next day - maria's POV

'Hey' i say as i walk up to shawn, he is standing against his locker and suddenly looks up and runs his fingers through his hair.
'Uhh um hey maria' he says, he sounded pretty nervous for some reason. I ask him if he is ok, he just says yeah im fine, and says he needs to get to class. He walks off and im left alone with matt.
"You know, he likes you" matt says

"haha i dont think so" i say, but im shocked !

"He told me last night"

"REALLY?"

"Yeah"

"Oh um wow ok"

"Do u like him too?"

"I dont know, i mean, i think so, i, um. Yeah, i think i do like him"

Matt laughs and says "i shipped sharia from the start" and walks off.

I stand there. Stunned

~ shawn's POV ~

I couldnt stand at that locker any longer. I like her. I looked a mess. I know she is my bestfriend but i cant help seeing her as more than that. I left her talking with matt but i decided to listen in on their conversation from around the corner.
Shit. He told her.
She now knows i like her
WAIT WHAT
She said she likes me too.
I listen to what they say and quickly walk away.

We like eachother !?

~ maria's POV  ~

I cant believe i told matt that i liked shawn. But shawn likes me too ???
Im pretty sure matt will tell shawn but i think we should probably talk about it too. Just me and him

MFA:

Ooohhh whats gonna happen?
Will shawn talk to Maria about his feelings?

Hope youre enjoying the story so far. It gets quite a bit more intresting :)
Also sorry for the short chapters, i will make future ones a bit longer Xx

Also notice my little reference to
"Strings" at the beggining of the chapter ;) Xx