chapter 7

*a few weeks later, the day before Shawn's preformance in Toronto. Maria's POV*

"Ok, i think i have finished packing" he says as i put the last few things in his bag. I wrap my arms round his neck, "im so happy that i can come shawn" i say, "me too, seeing you is gonna make me have so much more confidence"
I laugh and hug him tighter. We decided that i should stay at his tonight so we can leave early tomorrow morning. "Its quite late, we should probably get to bed" i say, sitting down on his bed. "Ehhh, in a bit" he smirks and bends down to kiss me, he pushes me over so he is ontop of me on the bed. "Hey !!!!! " i shout and he pins me down and starts kissing me. I give in and i kiss back. He stands up to take his top off and i quickly move to sit on the pillows, once his top is off, and his abs are exposed, he grabs me and puts me underneath himself again, all whilst i cant help myself from laughing. He shuts me up by kissing my lips, and putting his arms around my waist, he slowly picks me up and i wrap my legs around him, without breaking the kiss. "I love you shawn"
"I love you too baby"
He finally puts me down and we stand there for ages, just simply hugging eachother.
We both get into the bed, just wearing our underwear, and fall asleep with our bodies tangled up beneath the sheets.

*the next morning*
~ shawn's POV ~

I wake up to my alarm going off and my body against Maria. I kiss her forehead and start to slowly get out the bed, trying not to disturb her. I sit up and she suddenly grabs my hand, and pulls me back down. "Give me a kiss and i will let you get ready," she says, smiling. I laugh and kiss her softly, and get out of bed to get ready.
"Are you gonna have a shower? " she asks.
"Yeah, you? "
"Yeah same. Do you want to go first? "
"Its ok you go first baby" i say, and she walks into the bathroom, leaving the door open.
I hear the shower turn on, and i decide to walk in. "AHHHH SHAWN" she screams from behind the glass door of the shower. I cant help but laugh. "What? You left the door open," and i stick my tounge out at her. I undress, open the shower door, and get in.
"Woah ok" she says, as i get in
I cant help but look at her.
"Sorry, we are on a tight schedule," i say, and wink at her. She smiles and turns around as i put my hand loosely on her waist and plant a kiss on her neck. After we have finished in the shower, we both get dressed and walk outside to put our bags in the tourbus.
I check that ive packed all my stuff, especially my favorite guitar, and get in the tourbus with maria, she immediately runs to the back of the bus and screams "MY BED"
I run after her and say, "hey, its my one but we can share it if you want"
She smiles and rolls her eyes.

*arrived at the venue in toronto*
~ shawn's POV ~

"Wow this is pretty big!" I say, as i get out of the tourbus, it was only a one off preformance, just a one night stay in the tourbus, where as in a few months i was going on tour... for ten months.
We do a soundcheck, only a quick one, we will do a more efficient one before the preformance tomorrow. Im really nervous but i have Maria by my side, so i know i can do it, for her.

~Maria's POV ~

Im so happy for him, his dream has come true, preforming in a stadium infront of thousands of people. I just hope he still finds the time for me.
Once he has finished the soundcheck, he walks off the stags and meets me backstage, immediately kissing my lips.
"I love you maria"
"Haha i love you too shawn, but why are you telling me this now?"
He whispers in my ear:
"Because there is a girl guy checking you out to your right, i want him to know that you're mine, maria, not his,"
I smile and whisper back "ok baby,"
We walk off together, hand in hand.
Its so cute when he shows people that im his, he holds me so tight like he never wants to loose me.

*minutes before the concert starts*
~ MARIAS POV ~

Im backstage with Shawn, hearing hundreds of screams from his fans. Im kinda nervous as well, for him, i guess.
Suddenly the music starts playing, and he kisses me on the cheek, "see you in a bit baby," he says, and i shout out "GOODLUCK !"
he starts singing, i have'nt heard some of these songs because he didn't want me to listen to them, he , for some reason, wanted it to be a suprise?
He sings 'life of the party' , one of my favorites, and as the song finishes, he shouts, "THE NEXT SONG IS FOR MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND, MARIA"
He looks over to me, at the side of the stage and has a huge smile on his face, i cant hold back a small tear coming out of my eye, i wipe it away quickly and smile back at him.
He starts singing a new song, which i havent heard before,

"Met this girl when i was three years old,
Holdin hands tight so im told,
And it felt like an eternity
Said it felt like an eternity
And i new back then, we were more than friends, two sided story it all depends, and ill say it once and ill say it again,
Youll only end up hurting me"

"Years flew by, i was less than twelve
Long division, i need your help
Can you come on over and work with me?
Any time ill make it work for me.
And i new back when if we get too close, when the time is right maybe ill propose,
Baby come on up, show me the ropes-,"

"Darling i want all the strings attatched, love it when you look at me like that.
And youre the only girl that brings me back, so darling i want all the strings attatched.
Its like always and forever
I wont let a moment pass, and when im with you i feel better,
I want all the strings, all the strings attatched.
All the strings attatched girl,
Oh yeah"

He finished the song, and said "maria, please come onto the stage,"
My heart stops, but i walk onto the stage, a huge cheer goes up in the crowd. "Maria," he says,
"Y-yeah ? "
"Will you be my prom date? "
Im completely shocked. My heart starts racing and i say "of course shawn!" And kiss him
He starts laughing and kisses back
"Did you like the song?"
"I loved it so much shawn !!!"
"More than you love me!?"
"Haha no, i wont love anything more than you" and i kiss him again.
The crowd cheers again as i walk off the stage.
Shawn sings his last song of the evening, 'crazy' and looks at me the whole time when he was singing.
He walks off the stage, the fans going mental, and he kisses me as soon as he gets to me. "So we are going to prom together? " he asks,
"Yeah shawn, we are, and by the way, you absolutely killed it up there," and i kiss him again. We walk back to the tourbus and get in bed together, our arms wrapped around eachother. As im lying there, i start to think about the lyrics in the song that he sang for me....
All the lyrics from that song related to our relationship, i met him when i was 3, we used to pretend to be girlfriend and boyfriend, i used to help him with homework, especially long divison.
I realised that he had wrote the song for me, and that is one of the reasons why i truely love him.
I give him one last kiss before we both drift off to sleep, cuddling eachother.