Mika Suzuya

Name: Mika Suzuya.

Race: Half Ghoul.
(was Human, Big Mama made him a ghoul)

Age: 19.

Height: 160cm.

Kagune Type: Bikaku

(His Kagune is the same as Toru's only different is his is a Darker Black and more Jagged and Sharp

(His Kagune is the same as Toru's only different is his is a Darker Black and more Jagged and Sharp.)

Appearance:

(the reason for this is because I like to keep it two sides of the same coin in re

(the reason for this is because I like to keep it two sides of the same coin in re. Juuzou has black hair, while Mika had white in this Juuzou has White while Mika has Black)

Likes: Sweets, Animals, Embroidery, Drawing, High Places, Killing Ghouls and Dove's/Investigators, Humans

(Unlike Ghouls, Mika likes humans due to being one before Big Madame made him a Ghoul, resulting in him some of the time standing up for them, saying it was his Good deed or he was being a Good boy for once)

Dislikes: ghouls, Bingde eaters.

Personality: His Personality is the Same if not Identical to Juuzou's due to the Fact bother where tortured through there youth, his Morals and Reason if flawed and like his brother has no process of Fear or Pain.

Bio:

       Mika Suzuya, Is the brother of Juuzou Suzuya, they are the same age, Mika always did what ever he could to ensure Juuzou didnt receive too much Good Boy Time with Big Madame.

                       However the results where the same Juuzou would receive Big Madame's treatment, always doing Juuzou before Mika, using the still bloody tools on Mika.

The treatment for both would be the Same, all the way to the Castration on Both Juuzou and Mika, only difference was after Juuzou Escape Big Madame Made Mika a Half ghoul, as to make up for Juuzous Absence still.

        Mika never faltered he always great Big Madame with a Smile, receiving his good boy time. He thought Juuzou had died and mourned the loss of his brother, despite juuzou actually escaping without Mika.

However Mika was Tasked by Big Madame to Infiltrate the CCG as a Student in Class 77 which he did, before an opening he could use to escape, which he took not returning to Big Madame.

                            He instead lived on the streets for a long period of time, killing some late night walkers for money or to satisfy his Hunger, but one night that changed as he a boy that would become his First ever friend...