Chapter Two

Touka watched as the Mysterious Black Haired boy walked back into the shadows of the Alleyway, Questions running through her head as to why the Boy so many had said was a Dove not only help Kaneki eat but decided not to kill the pair.

While she kept debating with her self as to why the boy help them and what happened to result in the boy being so messed up that not even Pain could faze him she was only snapped out of her thoughs as Kaneki slumber over on all fours gagging and being sick as he tryed to remove the taste of Human from his mouth.

Kaneki: "Why would you two force me to eat that? There's no way I can eat human flesh!" he says removing two fingers from his mouth.

"I'm human! I'm not like the rest of you disgusting monsters!" it's this that once again stops the Black Haired bit in his tracks as he now turns walking back to were he left Kaneki and Touka a little annoyance on his face.

Kaneki's out burst also seemed to annoy a curtain Blue haired waitress who at this walks over to kaneki kicking him in the stomach, then grabbing his head slamming it into a great, punching him Afew times before kneeing him in the stomach.

After she throws him into a wall directly Infrount of the Black Haired boy who squats down next to Kaneki, blood still dropping from where Kaneki stabbed him. But now upclose the Black Haired boy can see that Kaneki's injures from the girl already started healing.

Touka: "Is that so?" she asks kneeling next to Kaneki also gaining a confused Look from the black haired boy.

"well, if I'm a monster, then what exactly does that make you?" she asks the Black haired boy just raises from coaching moving over to a bin removing his shirt.

Kaneki: "Please tell me, I begging you... What am I supposed to do now? Ever since that day, every last thing has gone to shit!" he says holding a hand to his eyes.

Touka: "Gone to shit, huh? I'd like for you to tell me this one thing: what does cake actually taste like? It's so awful that it makes me want to puke, so I can't really say, but it's something that humans love eating, isn't it?"

She asks him this why prodding the Head of the ghoul that Nishiki killed after it offered Kaneki some of the Body. The black haired boy just ignores there whole conversation as he takes out a sewing kit from one of his pockets and after threading a needle starts sewing up the Stab wound on his arm.

"What was it like to live a life without being in constant fear of other ghouls or the CCG?" as Touka said that the Boy not only finished Patching his cut but grew an interest in there convocation at the mentioning of the CCG.

"Every single thing has gone to shit? Give me a break. Does that mean my life has been pointless this whole time? Well come on, tell me!" she finishes throwing the head at Kaneki who is still crying covering his face only removing his hand as the head bounces of his own into his hands and once he looks at it Kaneki let's out a scream.

The boy just remains silent watching the scene between Touka and Kaneki while, every now and then as not feeling pain cheeking his arm, realizing how much he liked the colour red as it could mean many things and he enjoyed sewing after finding out he had a natural talent for it.

He places the sewing kit in his pockets deciding he didn't want tk continue sewing in a dark alleyway only just looking up to see a sight that made him start chuckling.

Kaneki: "I'm human!" he yells trying to protect his face from Touka who just grabs the top of his head and throws him into a wall where some red beams rest as kaneki starts rising he only gets onto his knees before covering his face as Touka slams her foot on the wall next to his head sniffing.