Chapter Three

(Previously)

Manager: "I guess that can work. Would you mind getting some food for him then despite not working here or wanting it would be a good deed for the day would it not" the manager says holding up a finger alittle smile.

Mika: "I guess but I'll be quick, iv got people to meet today and it's already raining so I have to be there" He says standing taking the Human meat from the Manager and going into Kaneki's room.

Kaneki layed there unconscious, Mika slowly walked over but once got close pulled a glowing red knive and put the point in the middle of Kaneki's forehead.

"I hate ghouls.... So why am I helping them... B-because mama said I needed to be a good boy" he finishes slumping the knife to the foot and jumping up unwrapping the meat from the packaging.

"Don't worry Ghoul Ken! Itll only hurt alot." as a devilish Gaze forms on Mika's eyes as

--------
Now to continue
--------

Mika tried at first to get Kaneki to eat the 'food' by trying to shove it in Kaneki's Mouth like His mama did for him but Kaneki managed to resist.

Kaneki: "Get off me! Im not a monster i can't eat that i just can't!" he said one hand covering his mouth as with the other kept Mika at a distance the Red eyes Piercing into Kaneki's

Mika's: "Just eat it! I need to go before I'm late its bad to be late!" He said little childishly as he kept struggling with Kaneki until Mika had enough. "Dam your annoying, pardon the entrustion" he said as he sneaks the Meat into his own mouth.

Kaneki: "Wait! What the hell are you-" he is cut off as Mika used his now free hand to move Kaneki's arm and forced his lips against Kaneki's who at the moment failed to process anything,as he then felt a nourishing taste along with a surprising sweet taste.

Now he has realized what it was he pushed Mika away who had this Mischievous Smirk as like before held Kaneki's mouth shut and pinched his noise until Kaneki need to breathe in the process swallowed the meet before passing out.

Mika: "Annoying Ghoul ken," he said as he wiped his mouth standing from where he left the unconscious Kaneki as he opened the door The Manager stood with his eyes closed and small smile.

Yoshimura: "Ah Hello Mika-chan, Did you manage to get Kaneki-chan to eat?" He said his arms folded behind his back as he walked calmy to Mika knowing a wrong move might lead in a fight.

Mika: "Ghoul Ken's annoying, he wouldnt eat but i made him eat." He said rather triumphantly doing a slight proud pose which got a chuckle from the Manager.

Yoshimura: he smiled and did a small bow. "Then you have my gratitude Mika-chan" he said before raise gaining a titled and Confused look from Mika who then just shrugged and walked away.

Mika: "I....i wasnt doing it for you just make sure that Carrot top Wakes up or i wouldnt have been a good boy." He says walking outside the Cafè, he took out the details that Shinohara gave me and smiled 'If he really is right... And Mama lied.... I will never Fail Shinohara' and a smile climbed to Mika's Cheeks as he walked down the street humming to himself ingoring the stares from passerbys but felt the looks of two which made him chuckle.

------
Back in Anteiku.
------

Touka: "Manager! I really don't trust the Dove, he might be whatever half-ass is but he doesn't belong here!" She said or more like yelled at Yoshimura, who watched the Cheery figure of Mika walk away.