Chapter 5: Betrayed

Kaizo's POV

Ishhh!!This guy is really strong.

Kaizo:Give us the power sphere!

Jugglenaut:Hah!You just cant accept the fact that your not powerful enough to stop me!

Ying:Captain Kaizo!We already found his weakness!!

Yaya:Its-Ahhh!!

Jugglenaut froze Ying and Yaya. I continued to fight Jugglenaut but he is so strong because he kidnapped and used 4 power spheres.

Kaizo: Ochobot!Find Jugglenaut's weakness!!!

Ochobot:Still scanning

Jugglenaut: Its been so long since I fought the Legendary Space Rebel!How's your wife?

Kaizo:Leave her out of this!

Jugglenaut:Oh really?Well I heard that she kissed someone in the space mart!

I was shock. He must be lying.

Kaizo: Your lying!

Jugglenaut:Oh am I?Well,here's proof!!

Jugglenaut showed a video of Y/N talking to Henry in the space mart and the video shows Henry kissed Y/N but she pushed him away.

Fang: Prince Henry still likes her?!?!How dare him!!

Kaizo:Why didnt she tell me this?!

Boboiboy:Kaizo,dont be fooled!!You saw the video,she pushed him back!It means she doesnt love him!She loves you!!

Kaizo:I know she doesn't love him!But why didnt she tell me that Henry kissed her!!!

Jugglenaut: You also lied to her,am I right?You and Y/N were supposed to be on vacation today,but you came here to fight me than to be with your wife!

Fang: Captain,I thought you said that Y/N agreed to this mission?You lied to me too?

Jugglenaut: Yeah!He lied to you!He also lied to Y/N!!!

Kaizo:I-I..Yeah,I lied..

Fang:Why did you lied to her captain?!She's your wife!!

Kaizo: Its because I dont love her anymore!!!

Boboiboy:...

Fang:...

Ochobot:...

Kokoci:...

Y/N's POV

I teleported to our ship and dropped all things I've bought and searched for the two.

Y/N:Kaizo?Cavin?

I searched every part of the ship but I didnt see them.

Y/N: Where are those two?

I used the control room and tried to search for them. Till I saw something a message from Commander Kokoci.

He's asking Kaizo to come to a mission in Planet Gordan,and to make sure I know about this. I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!!!!

Kaizo replied to Kokoci's message..

"I'm coming and I already told Y/N"

WHAT?!I NEVER AGREED TO THIS!!I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE'S GOING THERE!!!

.
.
.
.
.
Wait...
.
.
.
.
.
Where's Cavin?!?!?!