Chapter 12:In Need Of Help

Kaizo's POV

I woke up and saw I was in my room but messier?I went out to see no one in the ship and I saw myself in the mirror. I was 23 years old again?!?!.I saw Y/N

Kaizo: What are you doing here?

She was wearing the clothes she always use when we were married and I saw Cavin?

Kaizo: Cavin?Son!Come to daddy!

Then Y/N dissapeared,and Cavin was alone. I ran to him but he dissapeared.

Kaizo: Ahhhh!!!

I woke up and realized it was all a dream. Ishhh!!!

I dressed and prepared myself for the fight. I went to the battle grounds and I saw the five.

Boboiboy: Captain Kaizo,he's on his way here..

Kaizo: Lets be prepared..

I heard the door opened revealing Kokoci with Y/N in her tight sleeveless warrior suit with her spiked skirt and diamond boots and with that face of her,I cant help myself to bite my lips.

Kokoci: Let's prepare!

Y/N: He's here.

The wall was destroyed revealing a really muscular tanned giant with ripped clothes.

Vernom: Well,its good to finally see all of you..

Kaizo: Well this will be the last time you'll ever see us,cause we'll beat you!

Vernom: Bwahaha!Just try!

Boboiboy split into three,Gopal turned rocks to spikes while Yaya threw it to Vernom,Ying used her power to slow him down.

Vernom was able to block them. I used my blade to wound him and he fell to the ground.

Vernom: URRGHHH!!You!!!

He pointed at me.

Kaizo: Fighting you would be so easy

Vernom: Oh really?Well I w-Aaahhh!!!

He was kicked by Y/N in the face and he fell on the ground again.

Kaizo: Hey!I was still fighting him!

Y/N:Oh really?Well this fight is for everyone duh!You shoul-

Vernom: I'll kill the both of you!!!

He flew into the air and ready to punch us. I teleported while Y/N stayed there. She was about to get crushed!!Is she crazy?!

Vernom punched the ground where Y/N was..

Vernom:Finally..

Then his fist turned to red ans started to burn..

Vernom:Argghh!!What's happening?!

I saw Y/N still alive in a protecting shield. She is really stealing my spot eventhough she looks cool while fighting..

Kaizo: Are you trying to kill yourself Y/N?!?!

Y/N: What do you care?!

Boboiboy: Come on lets help them.

All of us were able to fight him and he was almost fainting..

Kaizo: There's no way out Vernom..

Vernom: Oh really? He moved a broken shard from the broken glasses on the wall and stabbed the five in their arms.

Ying: Owwww!!!

Boboiboy: This hurts so badd

Gopal: My arm!!

Kaizo: Pang!Are u ok?!

Fang: Im fine..

I saw Vernom already standing in front of me with a knife and I wasn't prepared that time till..

Y/N teleported infront of me and summoned a shield to avoid the knife from stabbing me but the knife had strength too so Y/N fell from her back and wounded her arm too.

Did she just save me?