Chapter 11: Mission

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a white room. Everything was white and I heard sounds.

Y/N: Hello?

I saw Cavin walking around so happily I couldn't help but cry seeing him.

Y/N: Cavin!!

I ran to him but I somehow bumped to an invisible wall. I tried to destroy the wall but I couldn't.

I saw him running happily which made me smile till I saw Me and Kaizo with him?!

Then both of us moved away from each other then I saw Cavin dissapeared.

Y/N: CAVIN!!!!!

I woke up from that nightmare and I saw myself tearing up. I saw Ying and Yaya went to me.

Yaya: Y/N,you ok?

Ying: Why are you crying?

Y/N: Its just a bad dream. Nothing to worry about guys..

That dream..It looked so real.

If me and Kaizo didnt get married...

Cavin wont exist...

Kaizo's POV

I woke up and took an exercise then admired my face. That's because Im 18..

I saw Kokoci entered my room.

Kokoci: Kaizo,the schedule of you today is that you will fight Dark Light,Oned, and Steward.

Kaizo: I would love that

Finally...Im gonna fight foreverrr..

I went outside and saw Dark Light and I fought him fast. Feels good to fight someone...

I fought Oned and Steward too and it was too easy..

After hours, I been exercising in my exercise room in the ship. I never want to waste time..

I saw Pang entered the room while I was doing push ups in a high wall.

Fang: Captain, Kokoci have something to tell you..

Kaizo: Pang,just call me Brother of Kaizo for shorts. "Captain" is way too powerful.

Fang: Uhh ok brother..Is something wrong with you today?

Kaizo: I just think that I've been unfair to you though.. Ever since I got a wife-

Fang: Wife???

Kaizo: I-I meant pridee hehe..

Fang: Well Kokoci is trying to say that our rival Vernom,is coming tomorrow.

Kaizo: That guy?He's kinda powerful though..

Fang: That's why all of us will fight.

Kaizo: All?

Fang: Yeah,me and the five,you and Y/N

Kaizo: What?!Y/N?

Fang: Of course Kaizo,she is one of the most powerful rebel too..

Kaizo: Oh man...

Fang: Why?Is there something about her?

Kaizo: Nothing..

Fang: So training will start after lunch this noon..

Kaizo: I'll go there..

Pang went out of my room and I continued to exercise.

✨LUNCH TIME✨

Y/N's POV

We were all in the table reasy for lunch and waiting for Kaizo to come. I knew he is a coward because he cant even face me now.

Kokoci: Where is Kaizo Fang?

Fang: I already told him to come by lunch commander..

Kaizo: Im sorry If I came late..

I saw him in his sleeveless shirt trying to look hot with his sweat. I knew he was exercising that time. I can say he looks hot because of all his exercise but I know what he is inside,a stupid and untrustworthy jerk!

Kokoci: Where have you been Kaizo?

Kaizo: I been exercising..

Y/N: I guess that's the reason the air smells so bad..

Kaizo: WELL,atleast I'm the one who exercises

Y/N: Tch!

Fang: So lets talk about this now..

Kokoci: So,Vernom is coming tomorrow for a fight with all of you and take all the power spheres we been protecting.

Y/N: I'd love to join the fight..

Kokoci: Of course..

Kaizo: I have to say Miss Y/N cant fight..

Y/N: And why is that?

Kaizo: Well I know me and the five would be powerful enough to fight Vernom

Y/N: Well,the more the merrier so I should really come too..

Kaizo: What if something happens to you?your family would be really angry..

Y/N: Dying is fine because I fought for what is right.

Kokoci: She has a point Kaizo

He's trying to take all the fight for himself huh?Well that wont happen!!!

Kokoci: So its settled. Y/N will fight tomorrow

Kaizo's POV

She's trying to block for the things I want. She wont stop me though!

I know she just wants to take revenge..