Pulse.

As Anoriath Homodo Shimada began to rip his opponents apart, they knew that the enemy's attacking Dovimalk were going to fail. A horn blew that shook the ground and all the surviving soldiers of the opposing clan retreating in fear. Some unlucky men realised that they weren't going to make it. Anoriath's crimson red claws impaled their skin and guts and their bodies fell to the ground. Anoriath smiled as he looked around at the chaos he had caused. "Sweet revenge." He said in a demonic state as his hair fell Infront of his eyes. "Sweet smell of human blood." He smirked as his teeth dived into the flesh of the deceased. His mind had been tricked into thinking all that stood against him were his enemies, yet this was not the case, the cold-blooded heart of the Dovimalk clan leader had brainwashed him. Knowing his power.

As Zilostrike retreated they still had hold of another rotting coffin, that dated back even before the war of humanity. This specific coffin had a rusted out name tag yet what could be made ou was surprising enough. As Krakros betrayed a few of his men for the safety of himself and the cargo he was holding he had a thought, or more likely a vision which made him stop in place. The scorching sun had no remorse in the desert and was already burning at his feet. His sight panned all around his surroundings, a woman appeared and seemed to get closer before looking at him and laughing devilishly. ''You see me, don't you.'' A voice echoed from around the dunes of endless sand.

The sirens were blaring for the clan of White-Redemption in which was situated in the centre of Tokyo and was also the most successful. ''Man your battle stations!'' A man in pure white armour cloaked with a black hood and cape, with the symbol of two swords smashing through the sign of peace made his way down the long corridor. Warriors with bows made of wood and steel all aligned at an opening of the top of the gate. The siren was to warn of the incoming attack from the final clan. The arrows shot and men fell down screaming in pain as horses were being overrun by mud and puddles of oil set alight by fire.

Desrupt was attacking White-Redemption as they continued to charge within their inner sanctum. ''Cowards! Stop running and fight!'' A woman shouted from afar as she held a war-hammer in both her hands. She crushed her opposing enemies and smirked at the sight of the frightful souls before their head was crushed by her weapon. ''Fight!'' She shouted and raised her hammer and fireballs rained from the sky from catapults was situated outside of the castle outer walls. The fireballs destroyed walls and made the body's of the defending clan fly from their hiding place and splatter onto the ground from a few meters up.

White-Redemption had a trick up their sleeve for the raining of fireballs. A man cloaked in a grey robe stood on the top of the castle and lifted up a coffin. Lighting began as a sorcerer that stood with him, the lightning struck the coffin and a burst of flame enveloped it. As the flame raged on a body stepped out of the now open grave. ''It's good to be back.'' Came a woman's voice from inside. She looked around as she opened her palms and the flames sat perfectly inside her hand.

Krakros stuttered back into the lonely sand dunes with only him and the coffin in sight. He had made it away from the attack that he and his clan had stuck upon Dovimalk yet failed due to the reawakening of the Kiliro. He looked around before his vision was interrupted by a bright light in which it now showed him two kids in the desert. ''Anoriath, give it back!'' A woman's voice echoed as the two kids were playing around. He got up quickly and smirked, knowing which coffin he had. He buried the coffin under a thick layer of sand and waited for the reawakening.

Anoriath had finished up his meal with the mass murder of corpses he had around him until Zanazar emerged from the shadows. He slowly clapped as his bloodstained armour was now dripping to the floor. Anoriath looked towards him, stood up and bowed before his leader. ''Zanazar. What now?'' Anoriath asked curiously, somewhat glad to be away from the fighting. ''I'm glad the fightings over,'' Zanazar replied back quickly. Anoriath nodded as he then approached his almighty leader. He then kneeled down but couldn't get back up as if a weight was placed upon his spine. He saw his vision light up to and Anoraith saw what Krakros was seeing. ''I'm alive.'' Said the voice of a woman. Anoriath snapped out of it quickly and stepped back in distraught. ''She's alive.'' He said to Zanazar, whom then replied with a worrying curiosity. ''Who's alive.'' Anoriath paused for a second and then looked up. ''My sister, she's awake.''

I'm enjoying writing this book as it lets me bring so many ideas into it! Thanks so much for reading and stayed tuned for next weeks chapter!