Mist

Katelyn found herself in a dying universe, the stars were going out and the sky was dark, the ground she stood on seemed firm but she was able to jump high as the gravity was low. She wasn't sure how she was able to breathe as the atmosphere was non-existent until she saw her arm, a small wristwatch was found on her right arm and she tilted her head slightly, it wasn't showing the time but had how much air she had left. She didn't have long before she started to die of asphyxiation, he arm fell back to her side before she started to run towards the light source she spotted not far from where she was.

As she ran towards it she found out that it was a light source but it wasn't what she expected. She looked upon a farm of some sort, natural and out of control. A ship roamed over and it stopped picking the materials up and turned ominously towards Katelyn, as it did Katelyn moved back as he flashed red and let out a groaning sound before it came so close that Katelyn had to look all the way up to see the ship.

"That's not fully mechanical... It's part biological.." she described the ship to herself as the ship began to land and Katelyn was thrown back by the unseen thrusters of the ship. As she regained her ground and looked towards the giant ship she couldn't help but wonder if someone was inside. As she thought it a creature of some sort appeared Infront of her. "Did you just teleport?" She asked the creature as it replied in a raspy, broken English voice. "Primitive language. I ran." The creature explained as he undid his mask, revealing a war-torn creature with scars all across his face and neck.

"I don't have a lot of time, creature." She exclaimed in an inpatient voice. "I need to go home, to Sol," Katelyn said to the creature as it began to laugh maniacally and shook its finger at Katelyn. "You don't tell me what to do!" He turned around and screeched and a ship appeared out of nowhere it warped space-time to get to different places and it landed next to the other creatures ship. This one seemed more high class. The other creature appeared Infront of Katelyn as it looked down at the low-class creature.
"What did you call me for, scout." The Tall one said as he looked at Katelyn in disgust. "This girl wants to go home, to Sol." He replied as he backed off laughing maniacally. "Hm, fight me human, for rights of passage to Sol," Katelyn smirked as she turned her back to him and the creature swung for her and Katelyn caught his fist and pushed it back before charging towards him.

"Take me to Sol!" She shouted as she landed a punch in the creatures leg and then grabbed his neck and laughed. "You don't know who you are messing with, do you." The creature struggled to fight as sand began to crawl up his leg, choking his pores as it reached his mouth, slowly entering and choking him as sand filled his lungs.

"I am Katelyn, here to kill Anoriath." She smirked as the eyes of the creature widened. He bowed his head before teleporting both of them to his ship. "We have been looking for you, we are friends of Luna." He said as he looked at Katelyn. "We have come here to rescue you." However, her air had just run out and she began to choke, her lungs slowly drying out of oxygen, without thought the captain of the creatures unknown species raised his ship and opened a rift between space-time and appeared on Earth within minutes.

Katelyn gasped for air as she felt to the ground and smiled. "I'm home." She reassured herself before she realised nothing seemed right, everything seemed switched round. "Welcome to fake Earth, or as I like to call it, a parallel universe," Luna said from behind her and smiled. Katelyn felt like punching her but a vision caused her to fall to the ground, a memory of her and Luna running with Anoriath away from a building being blown up replayed in her head and she screamed in pain. "What is wrong with my fucking mind?" She asked Luna and she then took a knee and spoke to Katelyn. "You are having a flashback. Apparently, we were friends, but those answers lie somewhere on this island. Shall we?" She put out a hand for Katelyn to grab and she did, they both set out to find answers to end this fight between them, forever.